Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Goku new transformation :damn:
i think goku wants that clash cause he got something up his sleeve..you see how he didnt back down, flinch, nothing when beerus acted like he was gonna blast him....and how excited he got thinking there might be someone powerful/bad in another universe....i'm thinking he got another power level that he wanna try out...
I noticed that too, and in the intro it kinda looks like he got a new transformation
:dahell: I ain't see shyt.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the people that think Goku is idiotic and naive, what helps me cope with it is just to assume when he landed on earth and bumped his head he just never really recovered. That's the only explanation I got. He basically has the mind of a child and its not something he'll grow out of.

Goten in this episode alone showed more maturity than Goku. He told him to package the treats for whiss in a box instead of wrapping them and he also told Goku not to give the treats to Bulma. Goku probably would have forgot why he was even there if Goten didnt remind him that the treats were for whiss.

Goku has always been this dumb we just don't get to so him do so much normal stuff instead of fighting so it stands out more.

The writers do need to get more creative though, Goku's stupidity being the butt of every joke is getting kinda stale.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
To the people that think Goku is idiotic and naive, what helps me cope with it is just to assume when he landed on earth and bumped his head he just never really recovered. That's the only explanation I got. He basically has the mind of a child and its not something he'll grow out of.

Goten in this episode alone showed more maturity than Goku. He told him to package the treats for whiss in a box instead of wrapping them and he also told Goku not to give the treats to Bulma. Goku probably would have forgot why he was even there if Goten didnt remind him that the treats were for whiss.

Goku has always been this dumb we just don't get to so him do so much normal stuff instead of fighting so it stands out more.

The writers do need to get more creative though, Goku's stupidity being the butt of every joke is getting kinda stale.
I think it's just the Japanese's child like screeching voice that amplifies the annoyance of Goku's character.

Goku has always been like this, even in Dragonball. It's just the voice by Sean makes it less annoying and more sympathetic in a way

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched my goodness goku is such a jackass :russ::russ::sadcam:Hold on though were those real planets that they knocked over:wtf:Billions upon billions of people just died and they were on some:yeshrug:game over:hubie:Whis father like:martin::what::skip:gotdamn omnipotent kids:snoop:My man Beerus was pushed to the limit with goku tonight :deadmanny:Perhaps I've been too lenient on yo dumbass :patrice::jbhmm::patrice::beli::ufdup:must've forgot who's the deity here with the capability to kill motherfukking ghosts:demonic: