Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
losers gets erased :mjlol:
Plus I'm kinda :shaq2: that all of the team came from Earth. They couldn't find some other strong people
technically everybody isnt from earth, it just so happens that the strongest fighters always gravitate to earth because its the peak place for fukkery in the universe

goku and vegeta are from planet vegeta/sadal
piccolo is from planet namek
buu is from the sacred world of the kais

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
technically everybody isnt from earth, it just so happens that the strongest fighters always gravitate to earth because its the peak place for fukkery in the universe

that fukkery's called goku lol...

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
i see something like that happening....maybe not everyone, but i can def see goku & hit going against them....they hinted at it while those 2 were fighting and looked at the uni 6 god of destruction when he threatened that saiyan.....then they said something like 'lets show them we not pawns'...anyway, it's gonna be interesting how they make him react when he find out about the 'loser universe dies' part....can see him getting pissed....

side note: that clause gonna bring out the best of everyone, cant wait to see that....
I feel like something is either gonna blow over in the face of goku or the omni king, u can just tell its being set up for goku to be looked at as held responsible for the termination of the universes
i think goku wants that clash cause he got something up his sleeve..you see how he didnt back down, flinch, nothing when beerus acted like he was gonna blast him....and how excited he got thinking there might be someone powerful/bad in another universe....i'm thinking he got another power level that he wanna try out...
I noticed that too, and in the intro it kinda looks like he got a new transformation

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
DBS has regressed Goku immensely. He's just a flat out idiot now. I can't even consider this fool a hero when he's responsible for putting lives in danger in the first place. I'm actually beginning to hate Goku as a character due to this terrible writing :snoop:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like something is either gonna blow over in the face of goku or the omni king, u can just tell its being set up for goku to be looked at as held responsible for the termination of the universes

I noticed that too, and in the intro it kinda looks like he got a new transformation

true, it does....i'm curious to see how they introduce the clause cause you know goku not gonna agree to it when he hears it.....is it gonna come from 1 of the zenos originally or one of the gods of destruction?...maybe one of them asks for it as a reason to fight in the tourney....also, i think it's gonna lead to goku fighting whiz father on some 'if i beat you, make him restore everything' shyt....cause i really get the feeling whiz father the true omni king, and that zeno is an heir in training so to speak....reasons i think that: the fact there can be 2 zenos, but only 1 of him; he is the father of the 12 angels that oversee the gods of destruction, and the angels are more powerful than said gods; and whiz already said he's one of the 5 strongest fighters period....

yea, that red transformation looked fiya...like he was truly pissed like when he went ss against frieza the first time....but then the smile after the change on some 'naw, yall dont get that yet' type shyt lol....

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

I know. Earth based fighters is what I meant.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBS has regressed Goku immensely. He's just a flat out idiot now. I can't even consider this fool a hero when he's responsible for putting lives in danger in the first place. I'm actually beginning to hate Goku as a character due to this terrible writing :snoop:

Goku has always been an idiot though.....

He's a genius when it comes to fighting, but he's always been the dumbest muthafukka in the room. He keep trusting the wrong people, being a bad father, putting the universe in danger just so he can have a good fight, he falls for dumb ass tricks.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

He's a genius when it comes to fighting, but he's always been the dumbest muthafukka in the room. He keep trusting the wrong people, being a bad father, putting the universe in danger just so he can have a good fight, he falls for dumb ass tricks.

Goku has been naive and childish in the past, but never as purely idiotic as DBS is portraying him to be

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku has been naive and childish in the past, but never as purely idiotic as DBS is portraying him to be

Naive + Childish = Idiot.

I haven't watched much Super (like I said, I just can't stand Goku's Japanese voice) so maybe it's gotten worse than it was in Dragonball and DBZ.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wait what? how you doubting goku as the hero?....he doesnt know about the clause yet...that comes next episode, we gotta see how he reacts...as much as he wants to fight, i bet he tries to stop it after he hears the clause......

also, you gotta remember: if it wasnt for goku, beerus wouldve wiped out humanity on earth already, like he did with the dinosaurs....goku gave beerus thoughts of his (by default earth's) potential when they fought, and that shyt has kept beerus from living up to his name as god of destruction...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

basically...and that's the same shyt they showing in super...