Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
question: were real planets being destroyed with that marbles like game the zenos were playing?...i think so cause you saw how the grand priest reacted when the future one knocked the board over....anyway, if so, that's fukked up...they've played that shyt 202 times lol.....

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Goku has been naive and childish in the past, but never as purely idiotic as DBS is portraying him to be
DBS has regressed Goku immensely. He's just a flat out idiot now. I can't even consider this fool a hero when he's responsible for putting lives in danger in the first place. I'm actually beginning to hate Goku as a character due to this terrible writing :snoop:
:camby:he was always this way, funimation made him seem like superman and that was never his true character

putting lives in danger? the whole cell saga is filled with supposed heros "putting lives in danger" like vegeta letting him absorb 18 or goku giving him a senzu

and lets not forget the buu saga when they let him hatch

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ixfvo8.jpg

10n8hg5.jpg

The girl is the female Saiyan from last week

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Goku new transformation :damn:
Gohan power up :noah:
Dead shot against goku :lupe:
Zeno out here playing with planets like marbles :dead:
Vegeta being a real father :salute:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Also reading around when that one pic with that hooded guy with gloves with god and kai and angel is that dead shot character possibly
Or that hooded guy with gloves is so strong he is only fighter from that universe too

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
He didn't want to train by himself, hence he went as far as to ask Krillin to train with him.
I meant train by himself as in going to Whis' planet by himself

The whole reason he called Whis was because Krillin was busy, once Whis agreed there was no need for a partner because he found a partner in Whis. Him agreeing to Goten asking to come along had nothing to do with him "needing a partner", he could have easily said no.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you tryna comment on it :martin:

I don't have to watch Super to know that Goku has always been an idiot, it's pretty much a character trait like Krillin having heart but taking L's and Chi Chi being shrill for no fukking reason :russ:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I meant train by himself as in going to Whis' planet by himself

The whole reason he called Whis was because Krillin was busy, once Whis agreed there was no need for a partner because he found a partner in Whis. Him agreeing to Goten asking to come along had nothing to do with him "needing a partner", he could have easily said no.
Say no to his son wanting to train/fight though? When has he ever done that? The only time he ever did that was to Gohan during the 10 day Cell Games wait and that was because he was overconfident in Gohan. He always wanted his kids to be like him. That shyt doesn't make him a good father. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Also reading around when that one pic with that hooded guy with gloves with god and kai and angel is that dead shot character possibly
Or that hooded guy with gloves is so strong he is only fighter from that universe too

its looking like that deadshot looking nikka is the guy in the hood and it makes sense because he was pictured with the angels/kais/gods and that deadshot looking nikka is pictured with a beerus looking nikka there

plus he's all over the new intro fighting goku who's going all out so maybe he'll play a big part in the saga

Romell

Superstar
Daps
question: were real planets being destroyed with that marbles like game the zenos were playing?...i think so cause you saw how the grand priest reacted when the future one knocked the board over....anyway, if so, that's fukked up...they've played that shyt 202 times lol.....
Yeah they were wiping planets out. :russ: