Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
losers gets erased :mjlol:
Plus I'm kinda :shaq2: that all of the team came from Earth. They couldn't find some other strong people

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
C3y3QNhUEAA65f1.jpg

:banderas:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also hoping Beerus and Goku clash after the tournament, Beerus was finna give him a reminder:demonic:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
And nikkas wonder why Gohan grew up to be a disappointment :snoop:

Vegeta out here bein a real Father :salute: while Goku still playin around :rudy:

If it wasn't for Piccolo takin Gohan under the wing and litteraly smackin the bytch outta him he would be Yamcha level

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I really want to give this show a shot, but I just can't stand Goku's Japanese voice. I gotta wait on the dub...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone will rebel against the omni kings:lupe: the grand priest gonna try to protect his kids from getting destroyed by them:lupe:

i see something like that happening....maybe not everyone, but i can def see goku & hit going against them....they hinted at it while those 2 were fighting and looked at the uni 6 god of destruction when he threatened that saiyan.....then they said something like 'lets show them we not pawns'...anyway, it's gonna be interesting how they make him react when he find out about the 'loser universe dies' part....can see him getting pissed....

side note: that clause gonna bring out the best of everyone, cant wait to see that....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also hoping Beerus and Goku clash after the tournament, Beerus was finna give him a reminder:demonic:

i think goku wants that clash cause he got something up his sleeve..you see how he didnt back down, flinch, nothing when beerus acted like he was gonna blast him....and how excited he got thinking there might be someone powerful/bad in another universe....i'm thinking he got another power level that he wanna try out...