Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My prediction:
Hit kills goku:mjcry:..vegeta finds out it was hit and ask whis to take him to universe 6 to investigate(most likely go to caaba to get info)
Vegeta could tell piccolo and buu to stay on earth just in case Hit comes back:ehh:...but he disregard gohan:umad:
Gohan will be embarrassed in himself and he will go in the chamber to train:birdman:
This right here is where I'm not 2 sure:lupe:... my 1st guess was gohan would come out the chamber later on the arc and ask whis to send him to vegeta...but will gohan have another transform:jbhmm:...or maybe gohan does nothing and stays a fakkit:camby:
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
buu absorbed ssj3 gotenks and added him to his super buu base. He became way to strong.

When buu reverted from gotenks buu to piccolo buu he stated his power was even greater when he absorbed gohan,

Gohan gave super buu the ass beating of a lifetime. no ki blast or energy attacks just fisticuffs
So, he is a good puncher. Wow. So impressive.

Mystic Gohan is a paper champion. Power levels mean nothing in dbz and he lost his only battle, period.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You don't even make sense.

I guess Vegeta beat semi perfect cell but lost to perfect cell

I guess cell beat ssj Gohan but lost to ssj2 Gohan

Buu defeated mystic Gohan and mystic Gohan defeated nobody.
I agree with you gohan was superior to super buu but when the dust settles buu was better:francis:...same goes to vegeta cell was superior off the rip and imma vegeta stan:francis:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't even make sense.

I guess Vegeta beat semi perfect cell but lost to perfect cell

I guess cell beat ssj Gohan but lost to ssj2 Gohan

Buu defeated mystic Gohan and mystic Gohan defeated nobody.

umm gohan fought super buu and gotenks buu and beat 1 and lost to the other.

Yes vegeta beat 2nd form cell and got washed by perfect cell. Why are you not getting that?

frieza beat base goku and lost to ssj1 goku

in dbz when you get stronger (via powerups, transformation, absorptions etc..) you usually come back and win.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Yes vegeta beat 2nd form cell and got washed by perfect cell. Why are you not getting that?

in dbz when you get stronger (via powerups, transformation, absorptions etc..) you usually come back and win.
Buu is buu. Buu ate Gohan. Scoreboard.

Goku is Goku. Goku beat freiza. Scoreboard.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

Bruh, you counting "rounds" as entire fights. Vegeta LOST to Cell. He had the edge over 2nd form Cell (round 1) then got KO'ed in the 2nd round by Perfect Cell. They weren't separate fights, they were one prolonged fight. In DBZ fights end when the opponent can't fight anymore.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Are you being retarded on purpose?
First, grow up. Second:
Bruh, you counting "rounds" as entire fights. Vegeta LOST to Cell. He had the edge over 2nd form Cell (round 1) then got KO'ed in the 2nd round by Perfect Cell. They weren't separate fights, they were one prolonged fight. In DBZ fights end when the opponent can't fight anymore.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
again in dbz you fight you lose you get stronger and come back and win

king piccolo beat goku then goku drunk the holy water and went back down and beat him.

they fought twice goku won 1 king piccolo won 1. that's how it works.

this isn't comic book land