Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:scust:gohan stans
gtfovm_zpsn8m7s8yh.gif

it's over he ain't coming back. don't see how yaw can even stan such a man.

when goku threw the first pitch:

:damn:d-dad!!!!!!!!

:scusthov: super future would never.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gohan is done he isn't coming back. I wish they could kill this worm and bring back future gohan. He has the same potential as gohan but didn't have goku to help him reach it

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
well mystic gohan is the strongest unfused character in DBZ so.......
That is fukkin wolf tickets....he got ate in less than one act by buu, and turned bytch forever after as we see. Don't talk to me about power levels because they are obviously irrelevant in dragon Ball at any stage after the android saga.

Mystic Gohan ain't shyt.

Db super trunks is CLEARLY more accomplished and powerful than mystic Gohan ever was.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is fukkin wolf tickets....he got ate in less than one act by buu, and turned bytch forever after as we see. Don't talk to me about power levels because they are obviously irrelevant in dragon Ball at any stage after the android saga.

Mystic Gohan ain't shyt.

Db super trunks is CLEARLY more accomplished and powerful than mystic Gohan ever was.

What wolf tickets

in DRAGONBALL Z Mystic gohan is the strongest un fused character, that is factual

obiovusly trunks in dragonball super >>>>>>>> dbz gohan that isn't in debateable.

Hell even vegeta knows that gohan still has the highest potential even in dragonball super

Dragon Ball Super 006 - Page 15 - Manga Stream

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the episode was GOAT-type filler.

Champa funny as hell. :russ:

Vegeta about to Final Flash his damn pitch had me rolling too. :russ:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why did buu literally eat him for lunch.

They say he is but he never did shyt

buu absorbed ssj3 gotenks and added him to his super buu base. He became way to strong.

When buu reverted from gotenks buu to piccolo buu he stated his power was even greater when he absorbed gohan,

Gohan gave super buu the ass beating of a lifetime. no ki blast or energy attacks just fisticuffs