Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Problem with that is it'll get played out quick and always leave the option of getting your ass kicked just to get stronger.

Remember Vegeta getting Krillin to shoot him point blank range in order for Dende to heal him? Yeah, we want to keep doing that? :snooze:
One thing I miss from dbz in regards to the Saiyajin is the ability to power up from a near death experience. They don't mention that shyt at all in Super. Like when Vegita damn near got murked by Black. There should be a reference to a huge power up result from that. But I guess since things move so quickly in Super they don't have time for "healing" from a mortal injury.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
champa was hilarious as well:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Funniest dragonball character :dead:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I'm not dissing you in no way but I'm tired of that shyt:stopitslime:...everytime we see gohan show some emotion people in the Internet go crazy:francis:..."OMG gohan gunna get strong and blah,blah":francis:
We gohan fans need to just sit and watch:francis:....every since frieza embarrassed gohan I ain't hyping him up no more till I see it:yeshrug:
mo32gK.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm not dissing you in no way but I'm tired of that shyt:stopitslime:...everytime we see gohan show some emotion people in the Internet go crazy:francis:..."OMG gohan gunna get strong and blah,blah":francis:
We gohan fans need to just sit and watch:francis:....every since frieza embarrassed gohan I ain't hyping him up no more till I see it:yeshrug:
Man, gohan aint been shyt since dabura flexed on him, and vegeta sonned him out in front of his dad.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I ain't think anything could top Samurai Champloo's baseball ep, but gotdawm :laff:

Slice of life eps in the Dragonball universe is all-you-can-eat status, with only quality of food pending. :ehh:

Yamcha's death pose was the final joke of the set :blessed:

Can't wait to see what that next arc is like. It might not put Gohan on the path to the throne, but that soft ass nikka needs that Piccolo reset in the time chamber.

TIME TO DODGE, LIL nikka :damn: