YOOOOOOOOOOO

:huhldup:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gohan about to comeback :banderas:
I'm not dissing you in no way but I'm tired of that shyt:stopitslime:...everytime we see gohan show some emotion people in the Internet go crazy:francis:..."OMG gohan gunna get strong and blah,blah":francis:
We gohan fans need to just sit and watch:francis:....every since frieza embarrassed gohan I ain't hyping him up no more till I see it:yeshrug:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
One thing I miss from dbz in regards to the Saiyajin is the ability to power up from a near death experience. They don't mention that shyt at all in Super. Like when Vegita damn near got murked by Black. There should be a reference to a huge power up result from that. But I guess since things move so quickly in Super they don't have time for "healing" from a mortal injury.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
One thing I miss from dbz in regards to the Saiyajin is the ability to power up from a near death experience. They don't mention that shyt at all in Super. Like when Vegita damn near got murked by Black. There should be a reference to a huge power up result from that. But I guess since things move so quickly in Super they don't have time for "healing" from a mortal injury.

They haven't done that in a long time. We just assume saiyans get stronger after every battle.