Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Thought they would have asked Zeno to restore Trunks' timeline to peace and remove Zamasu from having an impact in history :francis:

Isn't Zeno the God of All, shouldn't he exist beyond time and space? There shouldn't be a Zeno per timeline :francis:

I do wonder if it was beyond Zeno's control to do that. He can destroy universes but can he actually re-create them? I also wondered why when Goku and gang got back into their original timeline, how come they didn't search for the Super Dragonballs immediately? It really sucks that Trunks got the short end of the stick once again but on the bright side, maybe he can finally live in peace.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think Gohan coming back yall. I wrote him off a while ago, but Toriyama gave dude his OG hairstyle back from the Buu saga...

tumblr_m84zplK83x1qj945u.bmp

mqdefault.jpg

Might not be anything, but homie's look is night and day from earlier in this saga...
Gohan%2BDragon%2BBall%2BSuper.jpeg

Just a thought :yeshrug:

I'm hoping that is the case. After hearing all the fcukery that happened in Trunks future, you think that it would motivate him to get back into fighting shape. I'm wondering how much impact he'll have in the next arc.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Not mad at all. This arc was great for what it was. Arc was pretty dark, Trunks and Co basically lost everything :mjcry:

I'd say The zero mortals plan came to fruition.

shyt was sad watching the Future Kang leave :mjcry:

Gohan with the mystic hairstyle
Raising his fist...
gohan might be back :mjgrin:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I think Gohan coming back yall. I wrote him off a while ago, but Toriyama gave dude his OG hairstyle back from the Buu saga...

tumblr_m84zplK83x1qj945u.bmp

mqdefault.jpg

Might not be anything, but homie's look is night and day from earlier in this saga...
Gohan%2BDragon%2BBall%2BSuper.jpeg

Just a thought :yeshrug:
in the preview for the next episode he has his hair like the last pic so Lohan still trash :flabbynsick:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol if gohan does comebike his catching up n surpassing goku and vegeta will be bs just like trunks, i dnt wanna here that potential bs mystic was his potential brought out to the fullest. idk why trunks aint just ge ssb instead of that hybrid form, how hard has it for whis to go in the time chamber with the dude or vegeta to tell him how he became a god with no help good god this shyt be doin dumb stuff. lol why is there two zeno shldnt he be omni-everything wtf and i ain't know he wiped out the entire univerese i just thot it was the earth :dead:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I had read the notes about someone elses notes in this thread (:beli: by the way) and had I not known about the zamasu sh-t before watching I woulda been :damn: @ the story continuing

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
The groundwork for Gohan coming out of nowhere and surpassing them was already complete by Champa's arc:

Vegeta: "What about Gohan? Truthfully speaking, he's always had the highest potential of all of us."

So don't be surprised if that nikka shows back up more powerful than ever. They'd probably give him some type of Super Saiyan Mystic God transformation and say it came from Old Kaioshin's magic. Gohan will be back in his rightful place as #1 :blessed: