Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trunks-kun... :mjcry:

they put the gawd thru it brehs. :mjcry:

everything he's ever known and loved is gone. :mjcry:

he couldnt save his future after all. :to:

fought like the savage, noble heir to the one, true future kang of all saiyans... and it was all for nothing. :mjcry:

fukk u gohan.:pacspit: how u gonna show up after the fight is over, looking like NOW u ready to get busy. :pacspit: put that fist down, u bytch-ass bento box bench-pressing p*ssy. :pacspit: probably hurt urself if u tried to swing. :pacspit: frail fukk. :pacspit: dont even care if u end up training at this point. where were YOU when Trunks-kun was fighting for his people. :pacspit:

Vegeta-sama... u did good with Trunks.... :obama:

But what the fukk is up with entire planets being wiped out while ur bloodline is in charge? :sas2:

seriously. no more future trunks arcs brehs. i cant take any more of this shyt. :mjcry:

who the fukk they gonna murder in front of the young gawd if he comes back again? :mjcry:

NO MORE. :sadcam: just let Trunks-kun enjoy his new future. :salute:

Vegeta with the "you're a man now" punch/ smile of respect. what a moment :wow:

:wow::mjcry:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
beerus calls trunks future:myman:
cnoU6m0.jpg

astronomical.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even mad at how :trash: this episode was I'm just glad its over now because I don't have to see this fukk boy from the future anymore :mjgrin:

Zeno was the only thing that was piff, need more Zeno :blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I called it where the button would be pressed and the King of everything handles it.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This part makes sense to me. Is it kind shytty yea but it makes sense. They created a new future that had everyone from future trunks' timeline in it(includimg trunks and mai) now they will live in that timeline with another version of themselves.

What I don't get is his sword turning into a spirit bomb. Like how that just start(life giving their energy to trunks) happening automatically and go into his sword?

What's even more ridiculous is that Goku is the only one who has trained to use the damn technique :mjlol: