Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Word. Homie is a loose cannon. No wonder Kaioshin always be kissing the floor in his presence :mjlol:

I think the Zeno's will be good for each other. I was actually expecting Future Zeno to catch an attitude when Goku grabbed on him, but he was actually pretty chill considering Goku was some random guy he never saw. With the way his guards always be panicking when others are in his presence, you get the feeling that it's to prevent others from pushing Zeno to annihilate shyt on the whim. Once he saw Zamasu, that nikka just said fukk it and nuked the whole universe. Probably nuked his guards in the future.
I wonder why the guards didn't show up. Maybe that button makes him show up and him only

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It was trash, but in an odd way, it made up for last episode, as all the nonsense and asspulls ended up for close to nothing -- everyone except Trunks and his woman died anyway and the entire universe was destroyed.

The only one who actually won in this arc was Zen'o, as he got Future Zen'o as a friend. Everyone else, villain or hero... L.
Right this wasnt a fukking happy ending. Trunks spent all his life fighting for that world only to have it destroyed in a instant. He lost everybody. He's a G tho and going to that future should be good. He can find his other self and they can train to become stronger and that way nobody is fukking with them. 2 Trunks equals trouble for that ass :ufdup:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. Homie is a loose cannon. No wonder Kaioshin always be kissing the floor in his presence :mjlol:

I think the Zeno's will be good for each other. I was actually expecting Future Zeno to catch an attitude when Goku grabbed on him, but he was actually pretty chill considering Goku was some random guy he never saw. With the way his guards always be panicking when others are in his presence, you get the feeling that it's to prevent others from pushing Zeno to annihilate shyt on the whim. Once he saw Zamasu, that nikka just said fukk it and nuked the whole universe. Probably nuked his guards in the future.

He took one look at that universe, like "the fukk is this":scust:

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So will their be 2 trunks and mai in the same universe:patrice:
Don't get it:martin:

This part makes sense to me. Is it kind shytty yea but it makes sense. They created a new future that had everyone from future trunks' timeline in it(includimg trunks and mai) now they will live in that timeline with another version of themselves.

What I don't get is his sword turning into a spirit bomb. Like how that just start(life giving their energy to trunks) happening automatically and go into his sword?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
He took one look at that universe, like the fukk is this:scust:
when Zeno asked who that was and then replied " he's annoying"
18JeIsk.png

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
What an incredible arc it lived up to the hype we got what we wanted :wow:

I ain't even gonna front I teared up a little when Gohan raised the fist :mjcry:

Zamasu hands down top 5 DBZ villain :salute:

Goku finally pressed the Zeno button

tumblr_inline_mpl3h1xRnR1qz4rgp.gif
starting from what ep does the arc get good from :lupe:

i havent watched since the hit fight because it was getting corny :lupe:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Trunks... that ending... Gohan San :mjcry:

I need to marinate on my thoughts for this arc :noah:

Well, in Dragon Ball Xenoverse, isn't that Future Trunks (maybe the same here) the guard of time? :patrice:

Maybe he becomes the eternal time traveler that has no home.....

Would be dope as fukk, especially if we somehow caught different versions of Trunks at different ages :ohhh: