Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
i litterly got chills when gohan showed up and he was sweating from training with piccolo. :mjcry: They gonna bring him back and I'm going to say this NOW.

Gohan's power levels will be off the chart because he is G.O.A.T.han :usure:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mai & Trunks should've just settled down there. I think Trunks wanted to but Mai made the call

Chadvice_zps4bf544af.png

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Power was out for like 5hours yesterday
i fukked around and went to sleep
bout to watch the new episode

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
But two Zenos though....sh!t could go from 0-100 real quick:merchant:

Word. Homie is a loose cannon. No wonder Kaioshin always be kissing the floor in his presence :mjlol:

I think the Zeno's will be good for each other. I was actually expecting Future Zeno to catch an attitude when Goku grabbed on him, but he was actually pretty chill considering Goku was some random guy he never saw. With the way his guards always be panicking when others are in his presence, you get the feeling that it's to prevent others from pushing Zeno to annihilate shyt on the whim. Once he saw Zamasu, that nikka just said fukk it and nuked the whole universe. Probably nuked his guards in the future.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
You know what is funny? Why in the hell Goku wait until the last damn minute to press the control switch that Zeno gave him?:russ::dead: Thinking about it, this could've been over ages ago and Trunk's world wouldn't have to be destroyed. :mjcry:
Goku been a forgetfull ass motherfukker this arc. dude forgot those senzu beans that thing for the mufabu and that he had a button that could fix all this.

I've been saying since it was introduced that All Chan was gonna come thru and ultimately beat Zamasu cause of that button.

woof

Daps
Reppin
Terrible episode to end the arc with IMO. Some funny and nostalgic moments here and there but it was mostly WTF.
It was trash, but in an odd way, it made up for last episode, as all the nonsense and asspulls ended up for close to nothing -- everyone except Trunks and his woman died anyway and the entire universe was destroyed.

The only one who actually won in this arc was Zen'o, as he got Future Zen'o as a friend. Everyone else, villain or hero... L.

Last edited: