Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
crazy-basketball-fan-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious to see if Toriyama writes it so that Piccolo gets stronger. Maybe absorb some random cats like Pikkon or something. I know it can be done and I want to see Piccolo get the level around where all the other top teir fighters are.

co-sign. the show fell off when it became so sayin centric. they need to give piccolo his shine back.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
I'm curious to see if Toriyama writes it so that Piccolo gets stronger. Maybe absorb some random cats like Pikkon or something. I know it can be done and I want to see Piccolo get the level around where all the other top teir fighters are.
...Pikkons not a namekian...racist. And piccolo can only fuse with other namekians

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
...Pikkons not a namekian...racist. And piccolo can only fuse with other namekians

So? Toriyama can write it so he can fuse with Pikkon for all we know Pikko is a related in some way as he was created to be a more powerful piccolo in the first place. Plus Piccolo could find other namekians

And the fucc you talking about racist?.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
show fell off when it became saiyan centric? :what: nicca thats the whole dbz series :dahell:

:comeon: u know what i mean. for example, in the freeza and cell saga, piccolo had some marquee fights. and there were moments he was the strongest among the z fighters (like when he fused with nail and kame). there were fights were even krillin got some shine (like against guldo in the freeza saga). however, by the time we hit the buu saga, every fight was just the sayins. practically unless you were super sayin you became useless.

i ain't like that. they need to make piccolo back into a marquee fighter. they need to have some weaklings for cats like krillin to fight. making all the z fighters other than goku, gohan, and vegeta worthless became wack.

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Actually, the movie never said Beerus was asleep for thousands of years.

He was actually asleep for 30-something years. There was a flashback of him punking Vegeta's dad last time he was awake. Though him being awake in the first episode of Dragonball Super does contradict that.
You're right about Beerus. I think the scenes they showed of them destroying half the planet could be before he went back to sleep for 30 years:yeshrug: