Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Y'all think bulma will have a second child? And lowkey im hoping pan wants to be a fighter and Goten be getting hoes again i can respect that unlike being a scienist

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Y'all think bulma will have a second child? And lowkey im hoping pan wants to be a fighter and Goten be getting hoes again i can respect that unlike being a scienist
I can still see Toriyama bringing Bra into this. We already saw Videl pregnant with Pan in Battle of the Gods, which is canon.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In Battle of Gods, Beerus woke up for the first time after thousands of years of sleep and immediately started searching for the Super Saiyan God, which is how he met up with Goku, who was training on King Kai's planet..

In the first ep of the show, Beerus is already awake and is running around destroying planets before he met up with Goku.

Unless the show takes place in an AU (which is possible) it doesn't add up with the movie.

Actually, the movie never said Beerus was asleep for thousands of years.

He was actually asleep for 30-something years. There was a flashback of him punking Vegeta's dad last time he was awake. Though him being awake in the first episode of Dragonball Super does contradict that.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Is GT officially thrown into the bushes? I mean its still can be canon as its far into the future. Hopefully some of the plot points are touched. Im sorry I like SSJ 4, majin Uub, Baby, and the Omega Shenron sagas.

Anyways, it seems that they went back to the adventure part of the Dragonball side which was such a big part of early Dragonball and Dragonball z. I think that was missing during the Andriod/Cell and Buu sagas when it more about fighting the threat. I think a mix of adventure and battle like One Piece, the very first few episodes of Dragonball GT would be cool. Cant wait.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is GT officially thrown into the bushes? I mean its still can be canon as its far into the future. Hopefully some of the plot points are touched. Im sorry I like SSJ 4, majin Uub, Baby, and the Omega Shenron sagas.

Anyways, it seems that they went back to the adventure part of the Dragonball side which was such a big part of early Dragonball and Dragonball z. I think that was missing during the Andriod/Cell and Buu sagas when it more about fighting the threat. I think a mix of adventure and battle like One Piece, the very first few episodes of Dragonball GT would be cool. Cant wait.

:scusthov: at wanting GT to be canon

Pretty sure the GT stands for "Goku Time" because as far as DBGT is concerned, if your name ain't Goku you might as well just stay home. :smh:

Literally everybody that wasn't Goku got thrown in the bushes. Vegeta got like ONE focus ep about how jealous he was of Goku and then had to use a machine to reach SSJ4 (:heh:), Gohan and Goten were basically background characters, Piccolo got killed off for some nonsensical reason, Trunks got went to the bushes after the first arc, and the human fighters were basically just cameos.

:trash: :trash: :trash:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
:scusthov: at wanting GT to be canon

Pretty sure the GT stands for "Goku Time" because as far as DBGT is concerned, if your name ain't Goku you might as well just stay home. :smh:

Literally everybody that wasn't Goku got thrown in the bushes. Vegeta got like ONE focus ep about how jealous he was of Goku and then had to use a machine to reach SSJ4 (:heh:), Gohan and Goten were basically background characters, Piccolo got killed off for some nonsensical reason, Trunks got went to the bushes after the first arc, and the human fighters were basically just cameos.

:trash: :trash: :trash:

I didn't say all of it was gold but some of it was ok. I think GT stood for Grand Tour as in with the black star dragon balls you had to travel the universe within one year or the planet you made the wish on was blown up. As I type this it sounds stupid. And people thought Toriyama was a hack......