Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff: this nikka vegeta look fukking miserable on the family vacay, cant wait to see that episode

Vegeta be like :scusthov: while on the family vaction and he tried hard to get out of it but you know he would be wondering like :patrice: " I wonder what Kakarot be doing right now at the moments, probably spend time with family like like me" :beli: then you know Trunk be saying :ooh: "Goten told me that Uncle Goku is training on King Kai's Planet"

While Vegeta be like
Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

"That ni!gga is still keep going and stronger than me?"......."F*ck that I"m out of here and I'm going to train too"....." Kakarot, you son of a b!tch":birdman:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just hope we got some dragon ball esque fights more hand to hand less beams preferly beams n bombs are killshots
nikka this aint DB. Aint no one tryna see these nikka throw hands when we all know wtf they can do.

The whole point of this series was to show that there are people STRONGER then buu in the universe. You want these "gods" to do karate??? :mjlol:

Only thing i want is more goten/trunks in the forefront(Which seems like this will be the case judging from the premiere)
Goku/Vegeta being equals(Which also seems to be the case judging from Revival F)
More of the z fighters helping out on earth. We know they not strong enough to fight the main nikkas. But just create some small havoc on earth so Krillin/Tien/18/Piccolo can get they shyt off!

Vegeta be like :scusthov: while on the family vaction and he tried hard to get out of it but you know he would be wondering like :patrice: " I wonder what Kakarot be doing right now at the moments, probably spend time with family like like me" :beli: then you know Trunk be saying :ooh: "Goten told me that Uncle Goku is training on King Kai's Planet"

While Vegeta be like
Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

"That ni!gga is still keep going and stronger than me?"......."F*ck that I"m out of here and I'm going to train too"....." Kakarot, you son of a b!tch":birdman:

LMFAO!!! Being able to watch this live with everyone is gonna be the best part of this shyt!! Just for comments like this!! :mjlol:

@hexagram23 STICKY THIS shyt!!!!

Goku got his child driving heavy machinery off cliffs and not even visiting his engaged son :dead:

Father of the century! :salute:

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious to see if Toriyama writes it so that Piccolo gets stronger. Maybe absorb some random cats like Pikkon or something. I know it can be done and I want to see Piccolo get the level around where all the other top teir fighters are.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

While Vegeta be like
Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Can picture this perfectly lmao...

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm curious to see if Toriyama writes it so that Piccolo gets stronger. Maybe absorb some random cats like Pikkon or something. I know it can be done and I want to see Piccolo get the level around where all the other top teir fighters are.

Someone on youtube suggested kaioken since he can regen and has high stamina.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm glad Toriyama explained that the forms SSJ2 and SSJ3 are more like mutated versions of SSJ than just next levels. Even if he pulled that explanation out his ass it does help with us not having to deal with all those forms. Hopefully he'll just stick with SSJ, SSJG and the blue haired version. Even though I wished they never pulled that blue haired shyt and just left it at SSJG :scusthov:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
nikka this aint DB. Aint no one tryna see these nikka throw hands when we all know wtf they can do.

The whole point of this series was to show that there are people STRONGER then buu in the universe. You want these "gods" to do karate??? :mjlol:

Only thing i want is more goten/trunks in the forefront(Which seems like this will be the case judging from the premiere)
Goku/Vegeta being equals(Which also seems to be the case judging from Revival F)
More of the z fighters helping out on earth. We know they not strong enough to fight the main nikkas. But just create some small havoc on earth so Krillin/Tien/18/Piccolo can get they shyt off!

LMFAO!!! Being able to watch this live with everyone is gonna be the best part of this shyt!! Just for comments like this!! :mjlol:

@hexagram23 STICKY THIS shyt!!!!

Father of the century! :salute:

At least similar to goten vs trunks

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm glad Toriyama explained that the forms SSJ2 and SSJ3 are more like mutated versions of SSJ than just next levels. Even if he pulled that explanation out his ass it does help with us not having to deal with all those forms. Hopefully he'll just stick with SSJ, SSJG and the blue haired version. Even though I wished they never pulled that blue haired shyt and just left it at SSJG :scusthov:

He should've just said it varies from sayian to sayian saying mutuated almost makes them pointless. At least we got that bad ass ssj3 transformation

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
He should've just said it varies from sayian to sayian saying mutuated almost makes them pointless. At least we got that bad ass ssj3 transformation
Yeah but look at how they were achieved. Goku got SSJ3 when he was in heaven cuz of the high amount of energy and could only use it for a limited time when he was on earth. I look at SSJ2 as a stronger version of SSJ done right compared to the bulky "super" look. Tho it would be cool if they were varied depending on how the sayian achieved it.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So is GT a what if scenario and not Canon like the older movies?