Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Best Episode only because my nikka Vegeta flexed on that Black ass. beat that boy down so bad, him in future Zamazu has to fuse to stop him in Kakarot from giving them that work. nikkas thought my Nig Vegeta was playing,:stopitslime: had them bytch nikkas praying.:mjlol: Vegeta finally took a W on that Black ass nikka.:blessed:

:mjpls: :patrice:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to admit, whenever Goku and Vegeta start working together, they dominate. There's just something about the two when they get on the same page. They unfukkwittable

They prolly the best tag team in the division. That shyt is like Hogan and Macho man, the super saiyan mega powers. That's what makes this arc so damn good, Black and Zamasu are perfect foils for Goku and Vegeta when you think about it. You notice how Zamasu and Black relationship is so much different than the saiyans? These nikkas are hugging and drinking tea together in a secluded cabin. That shyt is intentional, i swear. :laugh:

:deadmanny:

Both staying :shaq:.

Basically and actually, Zamasu talking to himself and fused with himself :wow:

Since Zamasu is an immortal once he fused himself so I'm willing to bet that Zeno is looking more likely to be involved if a fused Zamasu/Black will prove too powerful to handle. Also, Goku is his "friend" so no one touch his friend (Goku).

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trunks went Ham (God Ki afterall?)
Mia went Ham with the sniper shot
Goku went Ham
Bulma saving the Time Machine and Mafuba vase
Gawasu with the God Cheat Code on the way? (Fusion on deck)
Black/Zamasu getting that Saiyan Workout

tumblr_m7rb9kvgHo1ryiagzo1_500.gif

CvdYXRtXgAAb4Eg.jpg

VEGETA BECAME KING! I thought Black was literally about to die right there. When he blew up the Time Chamber, I knew it was on, lol. Even Mr. Popo was left in silence. It's official, clearly one of the best story arc in Dragon Ball History.

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
everytime vegeta goes off, he gets MERKED in the next episode.

he's gonna get the biggest ass whooping yet in Super next episode. :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Episode only because my nikka Vegeta flexed on that Black ass. beat that boy down so bad, him in future Zamazu has to fuse to stop him in Kakarot from giving them that work. nikkas thought my Nig Vegeta was playing,:stopitslime: had them bytch nikkas praying.:mjlol: Vegeta finally took a W on that Black ass nikka.:blessed:

Ban that cac.

Daps
:martin: Dis whole Episode

Black and Zamasu chilling in a hideout drinking tea

Them not showing how trunks Escaped (Him being bandaged up on a bed yet again :beli:)

Them not showing Vegeta training and getting stronger.

Not showing Goku actually learn the Technique

Mai with the Sniper(Black not being able to sense her)

The bullet knocking Black on his ass :comeon:

AT this whole thing :martin:

:blessed:I luv it!

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Trunks went Ham (God Ki afterall?)
Mia went Ham with the sniper shot
Goku went Ham
Gawasu with the God Cheat Code on the way? (Fusion on deck)

tumblr_m7rb9kvgHo1ryiagzo1_500.gif

CvdYXRtXgAAb4Eg.jpg

VEGETA BECAME KING! I thought Black was literally about to die right there. It's official, clearly one of the best story arc in Dragon Ball History.

No the fukk it isn't. :mjlol:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:martin: Dis whole Episode

Black and Zamasu chilling in a hideout drinking tea

Them not showing how trunks Escaped (Him being bandaged up on a bed yet again :beli:)

Them not showing Vegeta training and getting stronger.

Not showing Goku actually learn the Technique

Mai with the Sniper(Black not being able to sense her)

The bullet knocking Black on his ass :comeon:

AT this whole thing :martin:

:blessed:I luv it!

And this is exactly why it's not one of the best arcs in db history. Too much lack of detail is what kills super.

Daps
And this is exactly why it's not one of the best arcs in db history. Too much lack of detail is what kills super.

I agree. Idk why nikkas hate filler, this arc needs so much filler. And again, too much Goku and Vegeta. Everything also just seems bland at times.

How dope would it have been if black and zamasu trapped Goku and dem in the future, then they go to the past and wreck havoc :gladbron:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So next episode already looks like fukkery, between black using kage bushin (??) to the fusion.

Vegeta with a year of training after getting his ass beat makes sense that he's stronger than black, black probably never knew about the time chamber which has always been the cheat code of the series.

I still want an explanation on trunks super saiyan form (can we call this SSJ4 of DBS?). Is SSJ3 getting the bushes treatment? If you brehs notice, when trunks went from regular SSJ2 to the new form, he almost started to swell like he was going 3, but then he stabilized and got the blue aura. Gotta be a clue there.
I mean Black and Zamusu been using cheat codes this entire arc :pachaha:

nikkas had unlimited wishes and time rings, wished for immortality and unlimited power. fukking cheating ass fukks

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wow, Vegeta didn't even look back when Zamasu blind-sided him in the back :ohhh:.

I love when Vegeta goes on a tunnel vision rage but it usually doesn't end well :mjcry:

I'm praying Goku and Vegeta don't fuse and actually fight Fused Zamasu TOGETHER like Whiss has been training them to. I don't really want a new form this soon.
I don't think this is rage Vegeta, its more like FOCUSED Vegeta who is fed up with the bullshyt

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think some Angels can be more powerful than Gods. Whis being one of them. Beerus is kinda the same way with the kaioshin. I think Popo had a higher power level than Kami.
Yeah whats the deal with Popo, in Dragonball when he was training Goku he was giving him that work. In DBZ he turned into a timid bytch. Thats why I look his character in DBZ Abridged :heh: