Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm so confused...

These characters have enough power to destroy planets with ki blasts and can sense others' ki signals, but humans are still fighting them with bullets and grenades :dahell:

TRUNKS GIVING OUT THAT WORK!

:mjcry: Zamasu and Black with those fukking blades! :damn:

"That means this world shall be your grave." :wow:

"We've even brought a coffin." :gladbron:

Their squabbling about the urn :skip: Kakarot is so dumb :mjlol:

Gowasu :damn:

Vegeta with the GOAT line :wow:

Gotta love Bulma :pachaha: She's so smart :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm so confused...

These characters have enough power to destroy planets with ki blasts and can sense others' ki signals, but humans are still fighting them with bullets and grenades :dahell:

Frieza almost had bodied goku off a space gun when he WASNT paying attention... :yeshrug: bullets probably dont hurt them but it's a fukking annoyance.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This saga as retarded as the plot is has restored the fukking feeling, sad its gonna be over soon cause i don't know how the hell they're going to top this :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so confused...

Power scaling was never consistent, and it's much worse in Super. I just let i go now and try to enjoy the show for what it is :manny:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So next episode already looks like fukkery, between black using kage bushin (??) to the fusion.

Vegeta with a year of training after getting his ass beat makes sense that he's stronger than black, black probably never knew about the time chamber which has always been the cheat code of the series.

I still want an explanation on trunks super saiyan form (can we call this SSJ4 of DBS?). Is SSJ3 getting the bushes treatment? If you brehs notice, when trunks went from regular SSJ2 to the new form, he almost started to swell like he was going 3, but then he stabilized and got the blue aura. Gotta be a clue there.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Vegeta didn't even look back when Zamasu blind-sided him in the back :ohhh:.

I love when Vegeta goes on a tunnel vision rage but it usually doesn't end well :mjcry:

I'm praying Goku and Vegeta don't fuse and actually fight Fused Zamasu TOGETHER like Whiss has been training them to. I don't really want a new form this soon.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toriyama san :wow:he has outdone himself.

Trunks making that nikka black scream :wow:.............:mjlol:

Time machine just popping up just in the right amount of time :wow:

Vegeta claiming his royalty and thoroughly beating down Black :wow:

Animation was on point too, i don't give a fukk about power levels anymore...just keep this going. :mjcry:

and we are pretty much guaranteed a fusion with Goku and Vegeta now that the other kaioshin's are there

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
He was like, I'M VEGETA bytch!

tumblr_nsyj28Xr1X1qc9dlro1_500.gif

oh yeah..with the time machine fukked up...I'm pretty sure Beerus will have to save the day after Black Zamusa forms...:banderas: