Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
You have to admit, whenever Goku and Vegeta start working together, they dominate. There's just something about the two when they get on the same page. They unfukkwittable

They prolly the best tag team in the division. That shyt is like Hogan and Macho man, the super saiyan mega powers. That's what makes this arc so damn good, Black and Zamasu are perfect foils for Goku and Vegeta when you think about it. You notice how Zamasu and Black relationship is so much different than the saiyans? These nikkas are hugging and drinking tea together in a secluded cabin. That shyt is intentional, i swear. :laugh:

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also Whis being an angel? :patrice:

Bad translation? Angel more powerful than the god? :patrice:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Also Whis being an angel? :patrice:

Bad translation? Angel more powerful than the god? :patrice:

I think some Angels can be more powerful than Gods. Whis being one of them. Beerus is kinda the same way with the kaioshin. I think Popo had a higher power level than Kami.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS is why it's always fun watching Vegeta come up. NO ONE in DBZ history talks shyt like the Prince of Saiyans. Served Black that physical/pyschological ether value meal. :deadrose:

How you gonna diss Goku while u dissin Black? Twice?? :russ:

AND his son out in them streets handing out work. :demonic:

Gohan fans, have a seat. :birdman:
Stop talking about a comeback. :birdman:
It's over. :birdman:
The student has surpassed the teacher. Trunks-kun done snatched the crown. He's the future the Saiyan race deserves. Even though his own future is fukked (them levels). :mjcry:

We all know a decisive, massive L is in Vegeta's future. God, death, taxes... Vegeta gets washed. It's science. But for now, you gotta :salute:the Ws Prince Beegeeta-sama is piling up against one of the better villains in DB lore.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode just :banderas:

How Trunks escaped the battle he was in last episode? :patrice:

Mai is annoying in this episode.

Vegeta finally got to beat down Black, he was missing a cool moment.Goku saving Vegeta from being Double teamed was great!

Black and Zamasu fusion in next episode just :wow: This guy is already a GOAT villian

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Best Episode only because my nikka Vegeta flexed on that Black ass. beat that boy down so bad, him in future Zamazu has to fuse to stop him in Kakarot from giving them that work. nikkas thought my Nig Vegeta was playing,:stopitslime: had them bytch nikkas praying.:mjlol: Vegeta finally took a W on that Black ass nikka.:blessed: