broly_lssj_by_androxdbz-d6tqom3.jpg

UY8YuFl.jpg

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Maybe cuz he half that's his version of ssg form
Haven't seen the episode yet but dat wldnt make sense if halfbreeds can turn ssj and higher then goin ssj god or blue shldnt bee a problem. Hell we still dnt know what god ki is and how to get it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Haven't seen the episode yet but dat wldnt make sense if halfbreeds can turn ssj and higher then goin ssj god or blue shldnt bee a problem. Hell we still dnt know what god ki is and how to get it.

Half breeds also have a higher potential too cuz of the hidden power they posses aka gohan and trunks
Not saying it makes a lot of sense but at same time a lot of shyt on the show doesn't
And also trunks ssj2 is abnormally powerful compared to vegeta and goku
Anime doesn't explain it well but manga does cuz goku went god mode just to ko trunks cuz ssj2 against his 3 held up against him

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's some form of god with the blue ki coming into him tho could be a half way mark have no clue

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Halfbreeds transformations are stronger period it seems. But i guess them losing gains like gohan is meant to balance it

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
It's some form of god with the blue ki coming into him tho could be a half way mark have no clue
its like the ascended super saiyan transformation which was like ssj 1.5, he may just need training with whis (why he didnt when he was in the past n utulize the new time chamber is beyond me), shyt is dope nonetheless. shyt he may have better potential than gohan