Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Brolly might be the most overrated villain of all time. :scust:

Dude has no real backstory, no real motive (Kakarot was crying too loud when we were babies :childplease: ), no personality, no interesting powers (just a Super Saiyan on roids), and no goals other than destroying shyt for no reason.

How could you even have a Brolly arc? The character is too one-dimensional to do anything other than try to destroy everything. I mean, Beerus wants to fight a SSG, Frieza wants revenge on Goku, Champa wants to prove he's better than his brother, and Zamasu/Black think mortals are evil and should be eliminated. Brolly wants....what exactly?
i never understood why so many people want broly:childplease:
dont get me wrong that fight scene from the 1st movie was amazing:ehh:
but hes boring:mjlol:
he cant hold a saga by himself hes like doomsday:yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Brolly might be the most overrated villain of all time. :scust:

Dude has no real backstory, no real motive (Kakarot was crying too loud when we were babies :childplease: ), no personality, no interesting powers (just a Super Saiyan on roids), and no goals other than destroying shyt for no reason.

How could you even have a Brolly arc? The character is too one-dimensional to do anything other than try to destroy everything. I mean, Beerus wants to fight a SSG, Frieza wants revenge on Goku, Champa wants to prove he's better than his brother, and Zamasu/Black think mortals are evil and should be eliminated. Brolly wants....what exactly?
He is pure fighting.

No motive needed because he has his own angle.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whether these are legit we'll see I only go by herms since he been accurate and I have post spoilers that leaked on google that turned out wrong so we'll see

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That doesnt say shyt about a fusion :stopitslime:

Of course it doesn't it's why I said google can say a lot of shyt but not be accurate but small times it is let alone no links were posted I just posted something that's close to what poster said since he had no links
It's y i go by herms
All that says is merged instead of fusion probably cuz of the earrings tho where it's permanent usually

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So Tori really not going to have us see Fusion at all?? And why the hell would Vegeta follow Goku back and leave his SON to fight TWO enemies stronger than all THREE of them??? How is Trunks fighting BOTH for an entire episode??! fukking Mafuba yo I'm going to be pissed if Goku beats both theae dudes like that:scust: