Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Okay, just a few thots:

The beefs are legit about shyt not making sense. My take is that this feels like DB reaching for a new height, while trying to stay in the typical convenient lane. They're showing us the answers to math equations, without showing us the work. Either the explanation is coming in the form of a satisfying payoff, or the writers are gonna spirit bomb their way out of this.

I'm guilty of what Toei was banking on, and that's being happy and willing to watch anything with these characters back in a new series. I got ZERO problem devoting 20 mins of my weekly life to DBS. I can't defend the plot, while only saying I'm entertained, and hoping the payoff is worth the convoluted plot confusion.
The manga has made things clearer so far.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Janemba should've been canon man a being who's very existence shattered the balance of the universe itself:ohhh:Able to travel through dimension holes to hit you and could create swords out of a can:damn:Cooler should've been canon as well instead of bringing Freeza back originally. Have Trunks and the earth team team up to stop him or have his new form be strong enough that SSJ Goku and SS Trunks had to fight him together :damn:

Jenemba is a Legend but at the end of the day he's a spoiled brat with too much power and time on his hands, lol . But he gave Goku Vegeta, Pikkon that work, But yes if you think about it he was a multi-demensional character. Also the "Canon-Non Canon" movie debate to me doesn't matter. The films are apart of Dragon Ball History. I always considered them apart of their own seperate alternate timeline. Jenemba movie is basically a mirror of the Buu Saga essentially. Jenemba is interesting considering what Zamasu is doing minipulated time. At the end of the day Dragon Ball is a multi-timeline multi-demensional franchise.

Super%2BJanemba.png

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Mafuba? :what: :what:

:snoop:

Breh

. That shyt also said he left to learn how to do it wtf so basically they gotta stall that long too also
81aoFX3rFRL._SL1000_.jpg

I first was like na but then trunks now has that same jacket too it's a calendar for super

So if this shyt happens ur saying zamasu get sealed away and goku does spirit bomb in ssb to beat black

If that happens gonna be major outrage he beat both of them

But that calendar pic is just assumption tho but became more like :ohhh: once trunks got his new jacket from bulma

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Breh

. That shyt also said he left to learn how to do it wtf so basically they gotta stall that long too also
81aoFX3rFRL._SL1000_.jpg

I first was like na but then trunks now has that same jacket too it's a calendar for super

So if this shyt happens ur saying zamasu get sealed away and goku does spirit bomb in ssb to beat black

If that happens gonna be major outrage he beat both of them

But that calendar pic is just assumption tho but became more like :ohhh: once trunks got his new jacket from bulma
Lame but fukk it :ehh: I'm just ready for this shot to conclude