Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Is beerus stronger than black? Like if he can kill zamasu why not murk black? I mean if black plan goes through won't he have to come for him eventually?
Beerus dead in the future and he can't time travel it's against the god's rules. Black might be stronger than goku but he ain't fukkin with beerus. And zamasu wasn't strong lol trunks could body him no problem

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I realize what's wrong with Super as opposed to Dbz... it's too much Goku and Vegetaband literally nothing from anyone else. Z did a great job of showcasing everyone, thus making Goku and Vegeta more important when on screen. Now it just feels like over kill
The humans I understand but piccolo needs to be back

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I'm at this episode vegeta training talking about how because of black his family dead. I already know they setting him up for a glorious L :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Based on zamatau and black convo the super dragon balls still exists in future trunks timeline.

If they defeat zamatsu and black then future trunks can find it in his world and wish everybody in his timeline back :yeshrug:

There is still the question of king of everything existence in future trunks world as well.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Based on zamatau and black convo the super dragon balls still exists in future trunks timeline.

If they defeat zamatsu and black then future trunks can find it in his world and wish everybody in his timeline back :yeshrug:

There is still the question of king of everything existence in future trunks world as well.
He should but that version of him shouldn't know of goku. And yea the super dragonballs are the only thing that can fix that timeline

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super could of went so many ways and made a mediocre series into a GOAT series. Toriyama need to be like Lucas and sell the rights to people who truly care about the series and want to take it to new heights.

For example, I don't give a fukk about that non cannon bullshyt y'all always say. Imagine how bad ass if zamasu tag teamed with broly the legendary super saiyan or got into his body instead.

Everybody would of went nuts in this thread.

:gladbron:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Super could of went so many ways and made a mediocre series into a GOAT series. Toriyama need to be like Lucas and sell the rights to people who truly care about the series and want to take it to new heights.

For example, I don't give a fukk about that non cannon bullshyt y'all always say. Imagine how bad ass if zamasu tag teamed with broly the legendary super saiyan or got into his body instead.

Everybody would of went nuts in this thread.

:gladbron:
He doesn't like big characters lol. But yea cooler broly bojack b janemba need to be canonized

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He should but that version of him shouldn't know of goku. And yea the super dragonballs are the only thing that can fix that timeline
I doubt that he has another version.

Dude is the king of everything after all.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brolly might be the most overrated villain of all time. :scust:

Dude has no real backstory, no real motive (Kakarot was crying too loud when we were babies :childplease: ), no personality, no interesting powers (just a Super Saiyan on roids), and no goals other than destroying shyt for no reason.

How could you even have a Brolly arc? The character is too one-dimensional to do anything other than try to destroy everything. I mean, Beerus wants to fight a SSG, Frieza wants revenge on Goku, Champa wants to prove he's better than his brother, and Zamasu/Black think mortals are evil and should be eliminated. Brolly wants....what exactly?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Dude has no real backstory, no real motive (Kakarot was crying too loud when we were babies :childplease: ), no personality, no interesting powers (just a Super Saiyan on roids), and no goals other than destroying shyt for no reason.

How could you even have a Brolly arc? The character is too one-dimensional to do anything other than try to destroy everything. I mean, Beerus wants to fight a SSG, Frieza wants revenge on Goku, Champa wants to prove he's better than his brother, and Zamasu/Black think mortals are evil and should be eliminated. Brolly wants....what exactly?
Goku put his dende on dudes face it's perfectly normal to want goku dead over that

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I haven't watched a single brolly movie but your acting as if they couldn't flesh him out in a TV series. Personally my favorite db villain of all time is cooler.

To your other point, every db villain is the same. They all basically want to kill goku, his friends, or earth. I don't think a single one has a complex story for their evil.