Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That episode felt like 1997 all over again especially watching it in subs.

Instead of coping the $15 subtitled version from the spot from the spot out in Flushing (Nyc) off Main street , I'm :blessed: to be watching new episodes on the net :yes:

10-15$ for just 3 episodes :mjcry:

spending everything you had that week on 3-4 tapes, but still getting cut off right before a big fight was about to happen:mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Also we need to talk about how all of this is effecting the whole Goku/Uub plot now. Goku said UUB was the strongest person he ever witnessed..
I'd go ahead and be ready to expect Uub's character to be rewritten, if not completely removed. He only had one episode and one chapter of screen time, and most people don't remember the last scene for him anyway. :yeshrug: He was written with the thought in mind that the series was done.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I remember legitematley praying for this day has a kid:wow:. God is good:mjcry:.

I wish this piece was already dubbed tho. The japanese sub is :trash:. They got Goku sounding younger than Goten:mjlol:. On the topic of Goten, i lowkey wish him and Trunks get hella shine. Its clear Gohan is dying to be:flabbynsick:. Goku just likes training to train, letting Bills just destroy planets at will and what not. Cant wait till the story lie gets more structured. I cant wait. DB is back:ohlawd:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I honestly hope they retcon Uub out of the series.

The whole idea of him even existing always left a bad taste in my mouth. :scust:

They can do something better with the story than having Goku run off to train some random kid.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I honestly hope they retcon Uub out of the series.

The whole idea of him even existing always left a bad taste in my mouth. :scust:

They can do something better with the story than having Goku run off to train some random kid.

It makes sense for Goku's character though. He's not like Gohan, who's interested in doing other stuff with his life (ie. being a scholar, writing books, etc.), Goku just loves fighting and trying to get as strong as possible. His wish for Buu to be reincarnated as a good person is the whole reason for Uub's existence.

He wasn't really training Uub as a successor, it's more like he was training Uub so he'd get powerful enough for Goku to fight.

For somebody who loves fighting more than anything else, having a worthy opponent at the end of the series is probably the happiest ending he could get.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, DBZ is one of the few anime where I think the dub voices are legit better than the originals.

The only voices I don't like are the original voice that Funimation gave Frieza (though the Kai voice was waaaaay better) and King Kai's voice.

We all know about Frieza's old-lady sounding voice in the Funi dub, and they just got King Kai completely wrong (his voice is actually supposed to be deep...). Everybody else is pretty good though.

Edit: Android's 16's original Funimation voice was off too. Believe it or not he's not supposed to sound like a robot. Was better in Kai though.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol: I actually like Goku's voice when he's dikking around in the japanese version. It sounded straight this episode :yeshrug: It's just when he's going ham and powering up and shyt is when it sounds beyond corny.

Anyway like another poster said earlier, I also was cheesing the whole damn episode like a little kid. shyt made my day watching this. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the hype moments.