Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
that makes sense considering Goku is just now departing to go train with King Kai. And I think the force Olk Kai and Kabito Kai was referring to was Beerus and Whis and they might like you say time skip
Yeah but wasn't Beerus sleep for like thousands of years at the beginning of Battle Of The Gods? this has to be after

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Is Gohan really losing though?

Yea he ain't training no more, but he got Videl treating him like a king. Taking care of ALL his finances, sex every night that she about to get pregnant, and no fukking worries or nagging like Bulma and Chichi. Videl wifey material :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Once she found out he was Great Saiyaman, it was a wrap, she made her choice :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
30 minutes should be more than enough

What should of been five minutes between Goku and Frieza on Namek lasting 20 episodes :mjlol:
I still don't understand why Vegito couldn't just go SSJ4

If we're gonna live in this fantasy, at least make the two fusees equal

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I agree that the timeline for this episode is before Battle of the Gods cause Bills pretty much just awaken and is knocking off planets. I think there's going to be a "Battle of the Gods" arc that leads into the "Freeza Resurrction" Arc. Then I guess we will get into the new stuff. But they already confirmed both new movies are official canon.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is Gohan really losing though?

Yea he ain't training no more, but he got Videl treating him like a king. Taking care of ALL his finances, sex every night that she about to get pregnant, and no fukking worries or nagging like Bulma and Chichi. Videl wifey material :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Once she found out he was Great Saiyaman, it was a wrap, she made her choice :wow:

Dudes stay hating on Gohan and he's one of the GOATS. Got a rich wife, living big in the city. He don't have to work and all he has to do is read and study to become a professor and scholar. If he wants to fight we know he can get down. I like Gohan on his Grown Man Sh!t now. He's going to be boding fools in three piece suits, lol. The only thing is Gohan should be training with Vegeta and his Dad so his power can by right with them.

CJHwiSDWwAAmojg.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah but wasn't Beerus sleep for like thousands of years at the beginning of Battle Of The Gods? this has to be after

Nah breh it's definitely before, at the start of the episode it literally says that it's six months after they beat Kid Buu.

Also, Videl was revealed to be pregnant (with Pan) in BoG. If this was after that then Pan would be born or Videl would at least be showing. Gohan and Videl aren't even married yet here. It's 100% confirmed to be before. But I do think it'll skip to afterwards at some point.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
also trunks and goten still havent hit their teenage years yet? so this is before the tournament where goku meets/ recruits uub

and pan isnt born yet

Yea this happens literally months after they defeat buu and will take place in the 10 year span between the end of majin boo saga and when Goku trains uub.

Videl is pregnant with Pan in battle of the gods so we will probably see her born throughout the course of this series.

I was hype they showed SSJ3 in the opening because i thought that meant they weren't gonna write it out of the series cause of SSJG. But now we know the start of this series is before battle of the gods. So only reason Goku would turn SSJ3 is because he has no idea he can become SSJG yet.

Also we need to talk about how all of this is effecting the whole Goku/Uub plot now. Goku said UUB was the strongest person he ever witnessed.. Now that has to take into account EVERYTHING that happens in Dragon ball super :wow:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
That episode felt like 1997 all over again especially watching it in subs.

Instead of coping the $15 subtitled version from the spot from the spot out in Flushing (Nyc) off Main street , I'm :blessed: to be watching new episodes on the net :yes:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That episode felt like 1997 all over again especially watching it in subs.

Instead of coping the $15 subtitled version from the spot from the spot out in Flushing (Nyc) off Main street , I'm :blessed: to be watching new episodes on the net :yes:
Bruh I'm remember watching DBZ on International Channel not understanding a word my nikka:wow:

Cartoon Network was on Frieza Japanese channel was on Cell

Now we getting subs 12 hrs after that shyt airs:wow:

We here my nikka :wow: :wow::wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brehs, I remember back before Funimation had the license, as a lil breh I used to wake up early on Saturday/Sunday mornings to watch this...I'll never forget when Goku finally arrived on Namek and beat Recoome, then he was about to fight Jeice and Burter and...back to the first episode. :sadcam:

Then eventually Cartoon Network got it, and one day I caught this commercial...

shyt was over after that. :wow: