Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The more i think about the green time rings the more i can make a bit of sense of it. The green rings are just altered versions of universe six. Im thinking he found a way to go backwards in time in one of those timelines because goku is dead in the altered ones

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
There is a timeline which we really don't too much about..... and that is the timeline with the Cell that stole the time machine, killed Trunks and lost to SS2 Gohan. We really don't know anything else that happened in that timeline.
It's should be basically the same as future trunks timelin minus trunks. Goku still died of the heart virus, androids kill z warriors, trunks kills androids, cell kills trunks and steals time machine. They got nobody to defend them though.

Daps
I realize what's wrong with Super as opposed to Dbz... it's too much Goku and Vegetaband literally nothing from anyone else. Z did a great job of showcasing everyone, thus making Goku and Vegeta more important when on screen. Now it just feels like over kill

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It's should be basically the same as future trunks timelin minus trunks. Goku still died of the heart virus, androids kill z warriors, trunks kills androids, cell kills trunks and steals time machine. They got nobody to defend them though.
The timeline he meant was the one the original future trunks went into and defeated the androids and there was no cell. Cell killed him when he was going back to tell them how he beat the androids in his timeline when cell jumped him.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Only for upcoming shows past shows no need to spoiler
Is beerus stronger than black? Like if he can kill zamasu why not murk black? I mean if black plan goes through won't he have to come for him eventually?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
even the Majin saga had some Gotenks action.