Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Beerus not the GOAT DB character i dont know who is.

Dude just put his palm up and erased him :wow:

So are we back to the Black is Goten theory???(Would explain why Goten is NO WHERE to be seen in this arc yet Kid Trunks getting all the screentime)
explain...

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Black can't be Goten unless it is another plothole. He could be an illegitmate child of Gohan from the future though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If Beerus not the GOAT DB character i dont know who is.

Dude just put his palm up and erased him :wow:

So are we back to the Black is Goten theory???(Would explain why Goten is NO WHERE to be seen in this arc yet Kid Trunks getting all the screentime)
I wish they would've gone with him.being Goten while showing their brotherhood in the present. Have it so they grow to hate eachother in Future Trunks timeline while being like brothers in younger Trunks timeline. shyt could've been :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yeah i think Black is this deleted Zamasu inhabiting Goku's dead body in the future timeline.

beerus sending that dude to the shadow realm tho :ohhh:
Zamasu activated a Trap Card to make a binding spell and then Whis sacrificed 3 monsters to summon Beerus:ohhh::wow:

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:wow: it's been a while, but Beerus reminding us that you fukk around, he gone catch a body.

tumblr_oe1sd8AP7p1tmr6g6o1_500.gif
"fukk you think this is?" :demonic:

How can anyone deny Beerus GOAT Crown after this? I've never seen Ether like this in Dragon Ball History. It was so effortless. As for the Black = Future Goten. I always said that would be a nice symbolic twist and Goten has been weirdly abstence from this arc. Pages back I enternined that theory but Black clearly stated he was "Inside" Goku's body so it much be some type of consiousness of some kind. Anyways, Beerus ain't nothin to F*ck with. Goku and Vegeta better fuse if they ever even think of challenging him at full strength. Remeber, Beerus or Whis told Goku that Beerus was not full power in their fight in "Battle of the Gods".

Last edited: