Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
proxy.jpg

CtNGsipUsAASDg9.jpg

(The moment you realized you failed at life when the kid version of yourself checks you)

:mjlol:

Solid episode, The Two Timelines are split so the "hoping Timelines" Theory is true and not true. Had Beerus not intervened, Gawasu would of been killed and the process starts. Whis using the Time-Skip is basically showing how they are changing the timeline. Because Trunks Timeline is alternate, it does not change dispite Beerus killing Zamasu. So there is a Past Zamasu and a Future Zamasu. The Paradox theory is still in effect because obviously we were watching the origin story of Zamasu. Someway, somehow in Trunks timeline he still creates Goku Black. So Trunks Future hasn't been changed because everyone is going back to the future inlcuding Bulma.

Looks like we are going to get a rematch. WHY ARE YOU GOING FIRST AGAIN VEGETA, lol. Man that was such a powerful scene between Future Trunks and Kid Trunks. He literally was like "Snap Out Of It, You are a decendent of Saiyan Royalty" in so many words. I laughed because Trunks wasn't scared he was more amused because he knew he would beat Kid Trunks very easily. I think he was proud to see his kid self still had the spirit he had. Great moment. So the tricked us with the "Posion Tea". They even had Goku, Beerus and Whis thinking the Tea was poison too.

LOL @ the Time Skip and when Goku, Beerus and Whis came to confront Zamasu it was like they were the UNIVERSE POLICE. LOL @ the Kitten Mitten. I'm glad Beerus ethered that a$$ because Goku was going to be another long drawn out fight. Beerus was like "Scratch this sh!t". My mans just struck out his damn hand. He didn't even move and destoryed a Kai like it was nothing. Don't talk to me about "Battle of the Gods". Beerus was clearly playing with Goku. Next week the rematch we've all been waiting for.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Black is immortal, in the dragonteam sub Zamasu tells Black he should have used the Super DB to wish for an immortal body, but Black said it was unnecessary.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Black is immortal, in the dragonteam sub Zamasu tells Black he should have used the Super DB to wish for an immortal body, but Black said it was unnecessary.
He wont be thinking that shyt when and if Zemo shows up. :ufdup:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Slowly carefully kill him and consume his bones up to the marrow :merchant:

Present Trunks turning into the Jamaican motivational yout :heh:

Beerus got Zamusa the fukk outta here :mjlol:

But... it changed nothing, the future is still the same :usure:

It's true though, Great Saiyaman was the beginning of the end to stanning for Gohan for me.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo man I want to get into this but I know I don't need to watch all of these episodes. What should I start with and yes I saw the movie with Beerus so I'm aware of his character.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I want a hood dubbed version of these episodes....

I just pictured Beerus saying... http://www.thelastdragontribute.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/nikka-Please-Shonuff-The-Last-Dragon-GIF.gif

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This could be a theory. But I don't think Zamasu is really dead. He could've split his spirit into two and got a new body for half of himself and the other half in the body of Goku Black.

woof

Daps
Reppin
Yo man I want to get into this but I know I don't need to watch all of these episodes. What should I start with and yes I saw the movie with Beerus so I'm aware of his character.
Watch the Resurrection F movie too, then pick up with this arc (Future Trunks Arc).

You won't miss much skipping the rest.