Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why won't Beerus go to the future and Delete Black & Zamasu there? No jurisdiction?

And if there's already a future Beerus/Whis what are they doing, sitting around with their thumbs up their asses? Unless Beerus is sleep:ld:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why won't Beerus go to the future and Delete Black & Zamasu there? No jurisdiction?

And if there's already a future Beerus/Whis what are they doing, sitting around with their thumbs up their asses? Unless Beerus is sleep:ld:

Gods of Destruction can't Time Travel or interfer with timelines, Whis said this. What Future Zamasu and Goku Black are doing is illegal amongst the Gods. Remeber what Trunks did is a captiol offence to the Unvierse. Techinally it's big enough of crime that Beerus could kill Goku and everyone in the clan including Earth for doing it. Even Whis stated he doesn't do the "Time-Skip" very often unless it's an emergency (Earth blowing up in Resurrection fo Freeza and now Saving Gawasu). That would be hot though Beerus popping out of the Time Machine, lol. Goku, Trunks and Vegeta are going to have to beat Future Zamasu and Goku Black without God Help (Unless Goku pushes that button).

who-should-defeat-beerus-in-dragon-ball-super-beerus-sama-dragon-ball-super-790047.jpg

:blessed: THE GOAT

Last edited:

woof

Daps
Reppin
If Beerus not the GOAT DB character i dont know who is.

Dude just put his palm up and erased him :wow:

So are we back to the Black is Goten theory???(Would explain why Goten is NO WHERE to be seen in this arc yet Kid Trunks getting all the screentime)
Goten likely isn't around because the same 80 year old woman that voices him voices Goku and Black and she may not need a bigger workload on a weekly series just for the sake of a mostly irrelevant character.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao these nikkas hilarious, i was week when he handed wheezy f broly that bunt :laff:

"after i kill u, i'm taking ur bytch."
"kakarot, just hand over chi-chi" :deadmanny:

"no one is taking my mommy! she's my father's trap queen!"
"do u even lift, boy?" :birdman:
"no. but u couldn't lift my father's Dende!"
*music cuts*
("OH MY GOD!")
("NO GOHAN!")
("DARNIT!!!")

this vid is straight jokes. chi-chi telling goku to kamehameha 30 people so she can skip the line... :bryan::deadrose: