Reppin
Duval County

c0b10d4f40157fc1f099fa9ab4d91e8dad56267b_hq.jpg

nikkas killin my ass bruh :heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why won't Beerus go to the future and Delete Black & Zamasu there? No jurisdiction?

And if there's already a future Beerus/Whis what are they doing, sitting around with their thumbs up their asses? Unless Beerus is sleep:ld:
Supposedly Black killed all the Supreme Kais in all Universes in the Alternate timeline thus, killing all the Gods of Destruction because they linked together.

It's bullshyt to me because Gods of Destruction wouldn't have just let him kill the Supreme Kais, and they would have washed him. fukk outta here telling me Black is stronger than ALL Gods of Destruction. Either they didn't exist in that world or they were all napping.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly Black killed all the Supreme Kais in all Universes in the Alternate timeline thus, killing all the Gods of Destruction because they linked together.

It's bullshyt to me because Gods of Destruction wouldn't have just let him kill the Supreme Kais, and they would have washed him. fukk outta here telling me Black is stronger than ALL Gods of Destruction. Either they didn't exist in that world or they were all napping.

Future Beerus was in his hibernation when that happened.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

No dabura killed the uni 7 kai. They said nothing about black doing that

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
did you forget this scene

:wow:

and vegeta getting merked in the previous ep.

Vegeta caught a calculated straight up villainy concentrated KI attack anyone of them could've caught that ether:ufdup:Would've liked to have seen Goku and Vegeta team up though since we've never really seen them fight togrther besides fighting Buuhan. The 2 SSbs vs one SSB doppelganger and an immortal Kai. It also would've shown that Zamasu is far more powerful than last time:wow:. The fight was definitely still fire though :wow: