Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
When Vegeta :deadmanny:'d, sat up for a second and then :deadmanny:'d again... :pachaha:

Beerus and them are gonna have to get involved at some point. Zeno gonna have to show Zamasu that he ain't really immortal :ufdup: or Zamasu has to be locked away in something like Buu was

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
frank-ocean-bw.jpg

"WHAT'S MOB TO A KING, WHAT'S A KING TO A GOD"

Crg9_DXW8AEERNU.jpg

CreD0j3W8AACZdR.jpg

EVERYONE TOOK AN L

Man oh Man. This sh!t just went 0-1 Trillion real quick. I guess there's "No Chruch in the Future", lol I LOVE THIS ARC. It's special. It's touching so emptional memories I've had for this series since I started watching it as a kid. The Nostaligic elements are to much. So after Vegeta got that work, Goku and Trunks now face Black and Zamasu. The Episode waste no time and gets right into the Action. Goku actually sticks with Black well but he still gives him that work. Future Trunks SS2 level was actually a lot stronger than many of us expected but remember Trucks Super Saiyan levels were always a little more powerful coming from the future. But yes Power Levels be dammed, lol. I was cool to see Trunks go toe to toe with a God. Zamasu is a little devious f*ck. He basically was toying with Trunks. And Just when you thought Goku and Trunks were finished. Vegeta the Prince himself rises from the ashes like a Phenoix and sends his final energy to save Goku and Trunks.

Then out of nowhere, Yajirobe saves both of them and Mia and the resistance cause enough distraction to get Vegeta's body as well. Soon Goku, Trunks and a half dead Vegeta tuck their tails in and head back to the past in the Time Machine. THEY ALL TOOK AN HUGE L, ALL THREE OF THEM. When they get back, Kid Trunks, Bulma are horrifed at how beat up all 3 of them were, LOL. Meanwhile in the Past Zamasu finds Gawasu admiring Goku's fighting watching the Universe Tournment. As someone mentioned I guess they got "GOD-TUBE" up there because he was able to access it from a throwback 1980's television, lol. I was looking for the Hanger Ant, lol. Soon Zamasu finds out what the prize of the tournament was and Gawasu tells him about the Super Dragon Balls.

This leads Zamasu to go and look for them himself and the Episode ends. We still don't know Black Idenity but it's clear Zamasu is running the show and Gawasu days may be numbered. Overall Top 3 Episode of the entire show. Maybe even the best. Last week was great, The Hit Kaioken fight are probably my Top 3. Even though they all took L's, Goku, Trunks and Vegeta showed why we all love them. They all have so much heart. When Vegeta hit them with that final flash, I lost it. To Classic. Can't wait for next week because they going to have to train now and I definitely feel Fusion is possible. Also My "Time Paradox" Theory is looking more and more solid. Trunks created this warped reality and Zamasu's raise are because of his actions with time travel. So Yes based on this fight and their power. Zamasu and Black have cemented themselves with the GOATS.

tumblr_nwid82xZrk1qc9dlro1_500.gif

Win or Lose, Vegeta always gives his all

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope they can find a way to bring back Future Gohan & his arm :ohlawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yep! DBZ has jump the shark when it comes to power levels :mjlol:

No amount of spin can make that Trunk shyt make sense:francis:

frank-ocean-bw.jpg

"WHAT'S MOB TO A KING, WHAT'S A KING TO A GOD"

Crg9_DXW8AEERNU.jpg

CreD0j3W8AACZdR.jpg

EVERYONE TOOK AN L

Man oh Man. This sh!t just went 0-1 Trillion real quick. I guess there's "No Chruch in the Future", lol I LOVE THIS ARC. It's special. It's touching so emptional memories I've had for this series since I started watching it as a kid. The Nostaligic elements are to much. So after Vegeta got that work, Goku and Trunks now face Black and Zamasu. The Episode waste no time and gets right into the Action. Goku actually sticks with Black well but he still gives him that work. Future Trunks SS2 level was actually a lot stronger than many of us expected but remember Trucks Super Saiyan levels were always a little more powerful coming from the future. But yes Power Levels be dammed, lol. I was cool to see Trunks go toe to toe with a God. Zamasu is a little devious f*ck. He basically was toying with Trunks. And Just when you thought Goku and Trunks were finished. Vegeta the Prince himself rises from the ashes like a Phenoix and sends his final energy to save Goku and Trunks.

Then out of nowhere, Yajirobe saves both of them and Mia and the resistance cause enough distraction to get Vegeta's body as well. Soon Goku, Trunks and a half dead Vegeta tuck their tails in and head back to the past in the Time Machine. THEY ALL TOOK AN HUGE L, ALL THREE OF THEM. When they get back, Kid Trunks, Bulma are horrifed at how beat up all 3 of them were, LOL. Meanwhile in the Past Zamasu finds Gawasu admiring Goku's fighting watching the Universe Tournment. As someone mentioned I guess they got "GOD-TUBE" up there because he was able to access it from a throwback 1980's television, lol. I was looking for the Hanger Ant, lol. Soon Zamasu finds out what the prize of the tournament was and Gawasu tells him about the Super Dragon Balls.

This leads Zamasu to go and look for them himself and the Episode ends. We still don't know Black Idenity but it's clear Zamasu is running the show and Gawasu days may be numbered. Overall Top 3 Episode of the entire show. Maybe even the best. Last week was great, The Hit Kaioken fight are probably my Top 3. Even though they all took L's, Goku, Trunks and Vegeta showed why we all love them. They all have so much heart. When Vegeta hit them with that final flash, I lost it. To Classic. Can't wait for next week because they going to have to train now and I definitely feel Fusion is possible. Also My "Time Paradox" Theory is looking more and more solid. Trunks created this warped reality and Zamasu's raise are because of his actions with time travel. So Yes based on this fight and their power. Zamasu and Black have cemented themselves with the GOATS.

tumblr_nwid82xZrk1qc9dlro1_500.gif

Win or Lose, Vegeta always gives his all

Manga had trunks ssj2 damn near in par as ssj3 goku stated that himself
It's like ssj3 almost with no drawbacks of power drain
Still don't make it string as Ssb but damn anime got it fukked up at least manga got it more sensible to a degree

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm wondering does Goku go back to Whis and Beerus and they all just go and try and destory "Past" Zamasu. I know Beerus is going to be like, "You all should of just listened to me when I wanted to whip him out", lol. But he's going to get the Super Dragon Balls which the rumor is he wishes for Immortality which is wild. So Goku and company will have to seek God help to win this because they are dealing with a type of Villian and Power they've never faced. Zamasu and Black are obviously God-Teir Power:

Dragon%2BBall%2BSuper%2BGoku%2BVegeta%2BBeerus%2BWhis.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also if zamasu becomes a kai
He becomes a kai of life he could of created black in goku image basically making him a God of destruction too
Which would explain him learning as fighting and knowing goku moves