Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I don't even know what to say, i didnt expect them having to fall back like that :whew: anything can happen now. DBS might be the GOAT after this arc. Maybe Gohan can finially get off his ass

This.I already feel the Goku Black arc so far is already better than the Cell and Buu arcs, and might end up being better than the Freeza and Saiyan arcs if executed right.

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Freeza's race would be the jews that control the cacs

:mjpls:
2867451-Mr_Satan.png

Don't forget about Mr. Satan :sas1:

:sas2:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F*CKING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic "Z" Feel right there. That Episode was off the chain. All you dudes talking mess about Vegeta MAN UP. My mans had some redemption and proves once again they are a TEAM, Goku has never won alone. That fight was amazing, review coming tomorrow. I've always Love Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Kuririn but Future Trunks GOAT STATUS has been sealed folks:

CreAmUoUAAAvEg6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:wow:

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Damn that was one of the best episodes Ever.. We haven't seen 2 on 2 fights like this since Namek.

Speechless..

The way they drew Trunks hair when he was standing back to back with Goku.

That change in tune :wow: :banderas:

Watching the sub tomorrow morning is gonna be :ahh:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
F*CKING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic "Z" Feel right there. That Episode was off the chain. All you dudes talking mess about Vegeta MAN UP. My mans had some redemption and proves once again they are a TEAM, Goku has never won alone. That fight was amazing, review coming tomorrow. I've always Love Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo and Kuririn but Future Trunks GOAT STATUS has been sealed folks:

CreAmUoUAAAvEg6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:wow:

:blessed:Meanwhile chumpboy supreme doesn't even know his Father's in a life or death battle against a possible immortal god and an entity wearing his Father's body in the future :martin: