Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Trunks was no match for them he was pretty much just tryna distract Zamasu so Goku doesn't get into a 2 vs 1 fight :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
trunks keeping up with zamasu isnt a longshot, zamasu is immortal meaning he can't die from attacks I guess but its not like he was some beerus/super saiyan god type fighter.. he got bodied by super saiyan goku who super saiyan trunks easily kept up with

obviously trunks cant kill him or hurt him but his hits was backing him off a couple of times

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
trunks keeping up with zamasu isnt a longshot, zamasu is immortal meaning he can't die from attacks I guess but its not like he was some beerus/super saiyan god type fighter.. he got bodied by super saiyan goku who super saiyan trunks easily kept up with

obviously trunks cant kill him or hurt him but his hits was backing him off a couple of times
So is he stronger than Beerus and Whis now?:stopitslime: I still think we haven't seen the full extent of Beerus's power.

And dont tell me he's powerful than Zeno now....:stopitslime: just because he used the Dragonballs to be immortal

peppe

Superstar
Daps
didn't expect that outcome, when trunks was kicking zamos ass with a final flash of the end :wow:Memories from when vegeta did it against cell:wow:.

Anyway we know now how it will go the only difference is we have the god of destruction and the god of all, all on gokus side so how is zamos going to kill everything?:ohhh:

And by the color of his earrings he is probably going to kill ojisan:skip: Old man totally's oblivious of his student plotting against him.:dame:.

BUT BREHS

If zamos takes this fight to present earth, you know what that means right? It will probably go how it went with cell.:ohhh:

Only now we have

Vegeta
Trunks
Goku
Buu
Beerus & Whiss
Young trunks
Young goten

and ....

GOHAN:blessed:with the earth in danger he has to come back in to protect his family, he has to:damn:

IF toriyama does this right this could mean new transformations and PIFF fights from a whole bunch of fighters:mjcry: If that's his game plan then

WE ARE NOT WORTHY:banderas:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think Black is Gowasu... I think the tea he's drinking is changing into a evil entity and Zamasu will do some hocus pocus shyt make Gowasu use Goku's body somehow

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yo, this ep really mapped out the scope of these new characters.

Goku literally hasn't won a major fight yet, brehs. :mjlol: This was the worst example yet. I haven't seen Goku this shook since his ass was getting whooped by the Cell Jr's and he was worried as fukk for his son when Piccolo told him to be a damn father for once. :wow:

SS2 looking proper since Gohan first debuted it.

Trunks killed it in this ep. But all them flashy moves didn't mean shyt to Black and Zamasu. Trunks is probably stronger than Zamasu at least thou. Zamasu just frontin because he wished to be immortal I think.

Beerus/Whis/Whis' sister/Champa/Hit/Black/possibly Zamasu/Zeno/the dude that walked Supreme Kai, Goku, and Whis to Zeno are all able to toss Goku to the bushes.

:mjlol:Goku and Vegeta ain't shyt right now. Vegeta stans don't need to worry anymore because Goku's taking just as much Ls, if not, more.

Wonder if Zamasu harvested Goten to create Black. :lupe: would Akira go that dark with the show thou?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
So is he stronger than Beerus and Whis now?:stopitslime: I still think we haven't seen the full extent of Beerus's power.

And dont tell me he's powerful than Zeno now....:stopitslime: just because he used the Dragonballs to be immortal
I don't think he's stronger than them in terms of fighting ability and power but he can't get hurt so it doesn't matter