Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mindblown: why yaw nikkas wanna see piccolo so bad?

:pacspit: that weak ass nikka. If you ain't saiyan or your name is gohan.:camby: I'm not tryna see them weak ass dudes at all. Let my nikkas goten and trunks eat though.
Piccolo is a brotha.

Sayians are basically cacs.

Blond hair green eyes, always talking about being the superior race?
:mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yo...I had to watch this episode again :banderas:Had to watch the previous episode also:banderas:Zamasu slowly showing his mindstate change to thinking that ALL mortals need to be eradicated to bring peace to the universe :demonic:
To Vegeta and Black squaring up but what caught my eye was when Black was popping that I'm perfect shyt and Vegeta got mad he was talking so much instead of fighting :dead: Vegeta charged and tried to take his head off (:damn:) Black dodges it then tries to hit him instead and Vegeta catches his fist :lawd:What was that quick scene after that happens :whoo::jbhmm:? It's like their kis were reacting to eachother and Black had to use more energy to over power him then the combo to stabbing happens :gladbron::merchant::damn::damn::damn:!!!! Zamasu descending on some g status:ohlawd:I thought Zamasu was in charge but the way he lands next to Black and how he says you promised I could kill Goku as he put his hand on hi shoulder on some friend shyt like "I got Goku bruh you know the plan:myman:" type shyt. It's like they're closer to equals and were smiling knowing they're about to open up a can of whoopass. Also when Goku and Black started fighting Trunks asks if they're equals and Vegeta says no then Goku gets sent to the ground on some":merchant:he's strong "When Zamasu came down Vegeta started saying something about him I'm curious as to what he discovered :patrice:. He also seemed to notice Blacks power increase when they first started fighting also:jbhmm:. Also, y'all notice Black and Zamasu had the earrings on their left ear:merchant:? It seems they very well may fuse before this saga is over. Question is will we see Gogeta finally canon or the return of Vegito if this indeed happens?:jbhmm: Tori did say an enemy with white hair is coming :whoo:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Goku n black were both holding back. Black couldn't stay in the past very long so why excert that much power to begin with
Even so there was no indication that black could transform into god mode shyt still don't make sense to me
Goku n black were both holding back. Black couldn't stay in the past very long so why excert that much power to begin with
Still makes no sense bruh, if Black had this power all along why didn't he just use it on Trunks the first time he fought him? I mean you would think that since he's so hell-bent on destroying Trunks as well as the humans, he would have turned into this SSJRose form in and finished off the humans much quicker. the only explanation that I can think of is he got the power from Goku. which still doesn't make any sense, since Goku never powered up into the blue form. how exactly did Black know about God Super Saiyan form? and how exactly did he learn it in such a short time? Hopefully they explain this in the coming episodes but for now shyts retarded B.:manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Even so there was no indication that black could transform into god mode shyt still don't make sense to me
Still makes no sense bruh, if Black had this power all along why didn't he just use it on Trunks the first time he fought him? I mean you would think that since he's so hell-bent on destroying Trunks as well as the humans, he would have turned into this SSJRose form in and finished off the humans much quicker. the only explanation that I can think of is he got the power from Goku. which still doesn't make any sense, since Goku never powered up into the blue form. how exactly did Black know about God Super Saiyan form? and how exactly did he learn it in such a short time? Hopefully they explain this in the coming episodes but for now shyts retarded B.:manny:
I don't know maybe black time traveled elsewhere and learned of it. And i think black just didn't know how to use the super sayian form when he first met Goku

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta knows blacks secret most likely peep how he jumped back when he was machine gun punching him in the wall he sed sunthing was off and then what he tld trunks when he was down. Man we gotta wait until the zamusa connect is clear, cuz blacks speech to goku during they first fight and then when they was in the future plus that integrating of gokus fighting style after the time rift took him home seems like some energy time loop thingy, idk lol

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4824295-4754368663-12.jp.jpg

Went from throwing punches felt around the Galaxy to barely hurting each other in god mode

:martin: