You should see if you can find them flaws on Reddit too. Puta

:pacspit:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Episode was Flamesss

I love everything about this saga, despair, the music, the setting, Black and Zamasu are trying to get that GOAT villain spotnext to Frieza if this shyt keeps up

I just hope it aint Goku saving the day by himself again :francis:
:mjlol: How long have you been watching Dragonball breh?

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
This shyt is flames brehs

The Black shyt is confusing as fukk tho. Remember he said to Goku "I've always wanted to fight you in this body" back in like episode 49. So Black has to be some form of Zamasu. Whis and Beerus said the same thing. Zamas probably "split" himself from Black i.e. Kami and Piccolo and somehow possessed Goku's body in another timeline.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Vegeta getting his ass kicked again? fukk you Toriayma. Now that I got that out of the way, this episode was alright. I still don't understand how Black got such a huge power up when he clearly was outclassed by a SSJ2 Goku and now he gets a god form when he never seen the transformation. :mindblown: shyt makes no sense but whatever. future Zumazu ascending from the clouds was pretty cool, but Goku should have finished him off in the present timeline. or he should have killed Goku Black when he had the chance. everything Whis said about Goku and Vegeta, doing the training with him before fighting Frieza is true. and I like how they're staying consistent with the plot points to point out Goku and Vegetas flaws. Goku is a moron who could have finished off black when he had the chance, but instead he wants to play around. and Vegeta rushing into the battle with SSJR black, without even taking the time to test him out with his new techniques, leaving him open to get that work as usual. it's interesting to see how this goes. SSJR is :noah: as fukk, them nikkas Goku and Vegeta need to fuse because it seems like their only hope to defeat Black and Zumazu.

I'm on the edge of my set right now with this shyt waiting for the next episode like.:lupe:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Vegeta getting his ass kicked again? fukk you Toriayma. Now that I got that out of the way, this episode was alright. I still don't understand how Black got such a huge power up when he clearly was outclassed by a SSJ2 Goku and now he gets a god form when he never seen the transformation. :mindblown: shyt makes no sense but whatever. future Zumazu ascending from the clouds was pretty cool, but Goku should have finished him off in the present timeline. or he should have killed Goku Black when he had the chance. everything Whis said about Goku and Vegeta, doing the training with him before fighting Frieza is true. and I like how they're staying consistent with the plot points to point out Goku and Vegetas flaws. Goku is a moron who could have finished off black when he had the chance, but instead he wants to play around. and Vegeta rushing into the battle with SSJR black, without even taking the time to test him out with his new techniques, leaving him open to get that work as usual. it's interesting to see how this goes. SSJR is :noah: as fukk, them nikkas Goku and Vegeta need to fuse because it seems like their only hope to defeat Black and Zumazu.

I'm on the edge of my set right now with this shyt waiting for the next episode like.:lupe:
Goku n black were both holding back. Black couldn't stay in the past very long so why excert that much power to begin with

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
saw this on reddit

0hZUcth.jpg

:mjlol:

I can't lie, I laughed. I broke down some pages back why the Z Fighters aren't getting the proper shine. Lets not be hard on the guys, we are dealing with God-like powers and they are all basically mortals. I don't care what anyone says, Kuririn(Krillen) has the most heart for a human ever.

1754355-thezfighters02.png

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:mindblown: why yaw nikkas wanna see piccolo so bad?

:pacspit: that weak ass nikka. If you ain't saiyan or your name is gohan.:camby: I'm not tryna see them weak ass dudes at all. Let my nikkas goten and trunks eat though.