Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Episode was Flamesss

I love everything about this saga, despair, the music, the setting, Black and Zamasu are trying to get that GOAT villain spotnext to Frieza if this shyt keeps up

I just hope it aint Goku saving the day by himself again :francis:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:patrice: but he got the most wins for our universe in the tournament...
he needed Jaco to expose Frost and would've got burnt to death without cursing at Magetta :comeon:
I understand the entire universe 6 pretty much needed a gimmick to win, so lets just call it like it didnt happen :dame:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
he needed Jaco to expose Frost and would've got burnt to death without cursing at Magetta :comeon:
I understand the entire universe 6 pretty much needed a gimmick to win, so lets just call it like it didnt happen :dame:
No he didn't piccolo did. Champa bent the rules so magetta could suffocate him. He bodied Cabba. Vegeta held his own

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Aiyo this episode was flawless.
felt like a 12 yr old watching DBZ again.

And its not just the music/setting/action that are hitting the right spots... theres some actual mystery to this saga too.. When Zamasu showed up beside Black I was like :ohhh::gladbron::gladbron:

this shyt is good.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Smoked some loud and watched the newest episode last night and.....

Wow.

This arc is what's really making this series right now. Complex, original and fukkin vicious. I was hoping Vegeta would smack that nikka with a vengeance but forgot he got haters even on the writing team:wow:
. SSR Goku Black is a fukkin GOON tho. This nikka made a fukkin ki blade:ohhh:. On that corrupted God wave and I'm here for it

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Aiyo this episode was flawless.
felt like a 12 yr old watching DBZ again.

And its not just the music/setting/action that are hitting the right spots... theres some actual mystery to this saga too.. When Zamasu showed up beside Black I was like :ohhh::gladbron::gladbron:

this shyt is good.
Breh I was so into the past 3 episodes this shyt is just getting started too they ain't fukkin around with this series

Daps
Reppin
saw this on reddit

0hZUcth.jpg

:mjlol: