New York City
Let's not forget all the W's Vegeta has had in the mist of this new loss:

dragon-ball-kill-sun-vegeta.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What??:mjlol: If Zamasu is the new Kai and Black is the new god of destruction I can see Black being stronger if it's the same relationship like Beerus and Supreme Kai have but still...:skip:Goku and Vegeta struggling with Black and Trunks been getting his butt kicked in every fight since he was reintroduced in this saga yet he's now strong enough to take on Zamasu now??:skip::dead:
I mean SS2 goku did body him, unless Zamasu been training all those years idk see why trunks can't

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Vegeta only been outclassed 3 times by 18 cell and buu. He beat zarbon he just didn't know he could transform. He got cheated by Hit so I won't hold that against him

Yeah I don't blame Hit cheating time-skipping a$$ on him. The Black Loss was his first Legit L in a long time acutally. Vegeta's greatest strenth is his greatest weakness at the same time. His temper gives him the power to dominate but it also clouds his judgement and he's not able to gage his oppointents because he's so overly confident he can beat everyone. He shouldn't of went at Black full power, he should of went from level to level like Goku did with Black and Zamasu. He jumped right to Blue and showed his hand and Black just sat back, watched and learned the power through visualiation like he did with Goku. I think Goku's weakness is his carefree attitude but that also becomes a strenth for him because he's never out of a fight even if he's losing because his attitude is always to "FIND A WAY". Vegeta's pride which he clearly got from his King Father is why he finds himself on the short end of the battle at times. Vegeta needs to take Yoda's advice about "Anger" and "Fear":

giphy.gif

latest

yoda-fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side-fear-leads-to-anger-anger-leads-to-hate-hate-leads-to-suffering-yoda.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah I don't blame Hit cheating time-skipping a$$ on him. The Black Loss was his first Legit L in a long time acutally. Vegeta's greatest strenth is his greatest weakness at the same time. His temper gives him the power to dominate but it also clouds his judgement and he's not able to gage his oppointents because he's so overly confident he can beat everyone. He shouldn't of went at Black full power, he should of went from level to level like Goku did with Black and Zamasu. He jumped right to Blue and showed his hand and Black just sat back, watched and learned the power through visualiation like he did with Goku. I think Goku's weakness is his carefree attitude but that also becomes a strenth for him because he's never out of a fight even if he's losing because his attitude is always to "FIND A WAY". Vegeta's pride which he clearly got from his King Father is why he finds himself on the short end of the battle at times. Vegeta needs to take Yoda's advice about "Anger" and "Fear":

giphy.gif

latest

yoda-fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side-fear-leads-to-anger-anger-leads-to-hate-hate-leads-to-suffering-yoda.jpg
Yet people get mad when goku doesn't go full power from the jump. I do want vegeta to get some wins but the losses he had are reasonable.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What??:mjlol: If Zamasu is the new Kai and Black is the new god of destruction I can see Black being stronger if it's the same relationship like Beerus and Supreme Kai have but still...:skip:Goku and Vegeta struggling with Black and Trunks been getting his butt kicked in every fight since he was reintroduced in this saga yet he's now strong enough to take on Zamasu now??:skip::dead:

tbf, ssj2 goku was kicking zamazu's ass in the anime, and trunks was stronger than goku when they sparred before goku went ssj3 in the anime

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude was whooping Vegeta ass, taking his hits, and laughing at him
Yeah he was toying with Vegeta in the beginning. Possibly absorbing more power(?) Then styled on him with that drop kick. Vegeta kinda ate it, won't say tanked it but the kick hurt obviously but didnt seem like it did any damage that he was worried about and more surprised him than anything. He didnt seem to think Black was stronger than SSB from the speed and kick but then Black went SSR. From the looks of it, it didnt seem like Goku or Vegeta thought he was stronger than them but definitely concerned about how he got so strong so fast. It almost seemed like they really didnt know HOW strong Black was at SSR. Thats why Vegeta did his rushdown, missed his punch but parried Black's punch, which Black DID seemed surprised about. Then Black tried to power up and push Vegeta back and seemed more surprised than anyone else had been about Vegeta matching him in that moment and catching that ribshot and uppercut.

I dont think he was feigning when we was getting that work, I think he smiled because after taking those punches, Vegeta was in a position that Black knew he could exploit with his ki blade. When Goku fought him, he didnt land a punch at all on Black but I think Black was trying harder because he saw he couldnt sleep on them and could gauge their strength better after Vegeta. He's definitely stronger than current SSB, but I think he realized he's not that much stronger than them as he may have thought. I love Black's character though and SSR looks better than SSB.
:ehh:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you guy's have to understand that the writer doesn't like Vegeta. he even stated that himself. I don't see Vegeta shining anytime soon. it's pretty clear that Goku is the main protagonist in DBZ.

it is what it is. I would love for Vegeta to shine but the writer doesn't want him to shine.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
But yeah it has become a thing for Vegeta to get shytted on in order to allow other characters to take a W. I HIGHLY doubt they gone allow Vegeta to almost die in the beginning of a battle and not allow trunks to make some serious noise. Goku can't outright win this fight, he's not stronger than either of his opponents rn.