Reppin
Queens
This should of been super sayian God
4882949-7937c49a843efe8d61c31bc637770ea8.jpeg

The color changes are lazy on tori part:stopitslime:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Wait is Super Sayian Rose the next transformation after SSB or is that some shyt exclusive to Black :jbhmm:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can look past vegetas L because it was implied that goku was gonna get his handed as well before zamusu interrupted the battle, i just cant fukk with the scaling, it seems the god form idea did more harm then good since consistency is nonexistent. I didn't even think it affected the plot at all, the show would have played out the same without it except the audience wouldn't be complain ing about power levels

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This shyt making less and less sense with every episode. How Tf is Zamasu even in Trunks Universe when he's the Kai of another one? How Tf did he even get to their Universe in the first place. The power levels are trash af. shyt don't make sense in the slightest. And it's annoyingly predictable how Vegeta catches the beats before Goku has to save the day again. Might as well be GT all over again :francis:
The ring can only go foward and the green ones were created by cell and trunks time traveling

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I can look past vegetal l because it was implied that goku was gonna get his ass handed as well before zamusu interrupted the battle, i just cant fukk with the scaling, it seems the god form idea did more harm then good since consistency is nonexistent. I didn't even think it affected the plot at all, the show would have played out the same without it except the audience wouldn't be complain ing about power levels
Right it's like these nikkas reach a new power for no fukking reason at all, because that powers becomes obsolete so fast it's damn, what was the point. Super Saiyan 3 not enough, Super Saiyan 4, not enough. Oh we got Super Saiyan God now... nope not enough. Ok we got Super Saiyan Super Saiyan God aka Super Saiyan Blue... nope not enough. What's next? Super Saiyan Zemo? Super Saiyan Immortal? Still won't be enough.

And it's for plot purposes but this shyt is getting old. It's the same ol shyt, they fighters reach a new level, someone strongers pops up, they get their assed kick and win by some dumb deus ex machina device.

Rather it's the fukking Spirit Bomb... it took 4 seasons in DBZ for it to actually fukking work. Vegeta survived it, Frieza survived it, Cell they didn't try but he survived suicide bombing himself.

Or rathers its a one last big attack from Goku gathering energy from other fighters or some shyt like that.

It will be just Goku become too strong for his opponent and he just kick his ass. We only get to see this in Dragonball, Kid Goku was kicking ass before Mercenary Tao showed up. Then came the plot devices.

But Im not really complaining because I enjoy the action and characters. As well as the fukkery. I just wish we could get something different for once. The Super Saiyan Rose is just cheap cop out, its makes no sense