Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Is this shyt really that good or has it really picked sense that tourney to justify its own thread?:ohhh:

Last ep I watched was the conclusion where that dude that Beerus hyped to spite Goku got that fluke win over that other guy (who in reality gave up)
Yea its been good future trunks back and its a guy using gokus body wrecking shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea its been good future trunks back and its a guy using gokus body wrecking shyt

:patrice:

Ok.... Maybe I will treat this like

How it's 2:47am on a Saturday the club.... And you still ain't bagged nothing yet..... And there that fat girl that's been eying you all night, tried to dance with you a few times but you brushed her off.... But she still there hoping you ask for her number.

I'm gonna treat this like that.....

On one boring night...... When it's like 3:23 am..... I'm gonna call her up:scust:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:patrice:

Ok.... Maybe I will treat this like

How it's 2:47am on a Saturday the club.... And you still ain't bagged nothing yet..... And there that fat girl that's been eying you all night, tried to dance with you a few times but you brushed her off.... But she still there hoping you ask for her number.

I'm gonna treat this like that.....

On one boring night...... When it's like 3:23 am..... I'm gonna call her up:scust:
:dame:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Funny lil filler episode. King off all sound like he/she/it want to fukk Goku

Cant wait for next week, but i hope Trunks gets to fight too

Silkk

Daps
Funny lil filler episode. King off all sound like he/she/it want to fukk Goku

Cant wait for next week, but i hope Trunks gets to fight too

Silkk

Daps
Dislike how they keep on introducing all these new "strongest people in the universe" every week :snoop:

1st it was Beerus, then it was Whis(quietly), then Goku & Vegeta after training was close to beerus, then we got the King of All, now the King of All's secretary is a top 5 fighter in the universe. shyt is annoying

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dislike how they keep on introducing all these new "strongest people in the universe" every week :snoop:

1st it was Beerus, then it was Whis(quietly), then Goku & Vegeta after training was close to beerus, then we got the King of All, now the King of All's secretary is a top 5 fighter in the universe. shyt is annoying
Beerus has lost his shine lately:francis:
He's a docile guy now:stopitslime:
Whis is powerful now the high priest:ohhh:
Zeno is corny:mjlol: