Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

So I have been making a trilogy of dragon ball z movies since November. I have put the DBZ saga into three two hour movies (two hr 15 min to 2 hr 30 min). Editing down the blu rays and Kai as well as adding in some newer animation and clips from game animated cutscenes. As well as doing some custom animation myself.

I also redid the score with more cinematic music and some effects. I did my best to create a summer action epic blockbuster feeling.
Feedback and constructive critisicm are welcome.

Heres another scene from the movie featuring tiens fight vs nappa

This is terrible and gave me a headache after about 45 seconds of watching

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why don't we... clean them up. :demonic:

If I had to put a score on this... it'd be 30 points :dwillhuh:

Trunks and that Buff Bagwell ass SSJ :beli:

This storyline is very intriguing. I've told many people who were once DBZ fans, NOW is the time to start watching it again.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Yo this time paradox shyt is starting to make so much sense :ohhh:

Probably why Mai fell for Trunks in the future because she already met Future Trunks in the past

:mindblown: This is probably the best writing the series has seen since OG Dragonball

Cuckold yourself brehs.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we all know who created that alternate world by going to the past.

Trunks :snoop:

He made one of those green rings. And I think Zamashu went to punish him accordingly as well as all the humans/mortals

it's all tied together

Trunks made two of those rings? Cell made one too... right? But he's dead so no punishment needed.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I usually don't notice because I'm too preoccupied reading the subs, but I wasn't feeling the animation this week. I didn't realize how noticeable and inconsistent it was until I saw the raw version.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Dragonball Z time shyt always confuses the hell out of me. How is what is happening in the present affect Future Trunks timeline if he has had a different life ever since Cell??

Didn't the timeline branch into like 4 or 5 other timelines?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yo I think Zamasu will fuse with his teacher on some slick shyt. Son just mad at the world...and now his mentor is telling him all this shyt that he didn't know...I know son is up to something.
Yeah, he had this look on his face when his master told him about the fusion ability that didn't sit right with me:lupe: