Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really good writing in this episode too. A lot of things were explained and reasoning giving why they didn't just do this or that.

I also like how Whiss and Beruss are so calm. It will make the moment when they're actually shook that much more intense and impactful. Again writers are doing a great job at keeping everything in perspective and reminding us just how powerful them two are.

Everything about this arc is so much different from the past storyline it seems like either a completely different writing team is on board or they needed to get all that weird stuff in the beginning out of the way to set up the stage for this arc.

Show has done a complete U turn for me. The only odd thing is that usually in a story like this the fighters need to get stronger to face the threat but ironically they are already leaps and bounds stronger then the threat. I'm sure they will still be tested but it is a bit different than what we are used to.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Really good writing in this episode too. A lot of things were explained and reasoning giving why they didn't just do this or that.

I also like how Whiss and Beruss are so calm. It will make the moment when they're actually shook that much more intense and impactful. Again writers are doing a great job at keeping everything in perspective and reminding us just how powerful them two are.

Everything about this arc is so much different from the past storyline it seems like either a completely different writing team is on board or they needed to get all that weird stuff in the beginning out of the way to set up the stage for this arc.

Show has done a complete U turn for me. The only odd thing is that usually in a story like this the fighters need to get stronger to face the threat but ironically they are already leaps and bounds stronger then the threat. I'm sure they will still be tested but it is a bit different than what we are used to.
Strength doesn't always dictate battles, that been a revolving theme of super, interested in seeing how the black saga plays out, goku needs to get murked for a quick 3-4 episodes sick of that nikka

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strength doesn't always dictate battles, that been a revolving theme of super, interested in seeing how the black saga plays out, goku needs to get murked for a quick 3-4 episodes sick of that nikka

Strength has always dictated battles even in Super. Maybe there was a little more strategic thinking in some fights but strength was always a major winning condition.

Goku isn't fighting some robot that absorbs attacks or ghost that can't be hurt. He's seems to be fighting a somewhat regular fighter that feels pain and gets hurt when you punch him. But its all kind of irrelevant because its obvious blacks power is not his own and that there is a force allowing him to do what he does a gain power to do it.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone who will be wished right back, so it doesn't matter.

Between the multiple sets of dragon balls and Whiis/Beerus constantly hanging around, there's no reason for anyone -- especially not a one note retard like Goku has been reduced to in Super -- to take anything serious or worry about any "threat" at this point. If things go to shyt, they can undo it two seconds later and nothing will be for the worse.

Yep, this show has absolutely zero tension. Everyone fights knowing their is no real dire consequences. Beerus will never let earth go to shyt because he enjoys the food too damn much and already proved this with the freeza fight.

Show definitely stepped it up with its latest episode but it's still not great.