Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Iight after the last chapter I'm done with this series. These japs are fukking retarded. This writing is special ed status. Peace.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
When Trunks went to punch Goku and called him a b*stard :wow:

Good comedic relief from the youngsters in this episode too.

shyt is lit :blessed:

Black is so :demonic: with that grin and the destruction :wow:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just caught up. Black is a dope villain. The fact that he not just an evil Goku adds to the mystery. I love the dark turn of the series. The only type of suspense we had was the Universe 6 tourney but we kinda knew everyone was gonna make it out. This saga brings back the fear, dread and suspense from DBZ. Future Trunks just brings that great element of story telling.

Also, the new outro is PIFF :blessed:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I hate this waiting a week for a new episode shyt :shaq2:

This is why I usually wait until a show is in 3rd or 4th season before I jump in

Idk. Netflix kinda makes me appreciate Week to week wait. Waiting a whole year for House of cards and daredevil just for it to be over in 3 days is :scust:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
excellent episode. the tension is surreal and black Goku will be a problem

if only :banderas:
original.jpg

Daps
episode was rushed again and dudes already seems to be fighting the villain by the third episode, no tension, no build up, the writers are rushing through this series to the point everything feels cheap and inconsequential

Its the animation making everything feel cheap

Every power up, every ki blast even the hand to hand combat theres nothing there that really makes you go :gladbron: anymore

I don't know if its this new p*ssy generation that means that blood can't be shown much in anime but even the fights they've just been so cheap.. way too clean and its not as gritty at Z was

I remember the first time seeing Vegeta's final flash in DBZ it was :ooh: status.. then he did it in Super and it was just :yeshrug::upsetfavre:

Everything just feels bland now, nothing unique about any of the attacks you see :francis:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The reason the original anime took longer with shyt was because it was adapted from the manga and they had to stretch shyt out to keep the anime from getting ahead. Super is all original content (the manga is just a monthly promotional adaptation of the anime) so they can just go straight to the point and pace it like the manga.