Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Dope ass episode, but man the animation got Trunks looking like a old soft bytch :scust:

Went from :whew:

FutureTrunksSS.png

to

look like he belong in Raven's flock:scust:
:rudy:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
If Super was the old DBZ format, we would be still at the Battle of Gods Saga and you'd be complaining that it's taking to long :mjlol:

People are never happy. nikkas wanted a new Dragonball series for YEARS. We finally get one, and it's "nikka, this shyt is trash, Dragonball needs to die already. :camby:" It's been a running joke ever since the OG series aired that the pacing was terrible, the only reason why people are upset is for nostalgia reasons.

This is the first REAL Saga we've had in the series so far, the movie re-caps don't count, and the Universe 6 Tournament was like a precursor to much bigger -- it sets the stage, which is crucial for storytelling. We find out that there are 12 universes (used to be 18), there is an actual God above all that reigns supreme (King of All), Saiyans exist in Universe 6, there are Gods of Destruction in each universe (and most likely come with a 'Whis'-type mentor like Champa did)... So many things to look forward to. Never mind the fact that we're getting a Mutli-Universe Tournament coming up, and Gohan's getting back into shape. People need to have faith in the series, I think it's doing a great job.

And ironically yet unsurprisingly enough, people are hating on One Piece because the pacing takes too long, and Toei produces both of those series.

If the animation is terrible and they know it's bad, then I'm sure that they can eventually go back and re-do the episodes to a higher quality. That's kinda what they did for Kai, and for the multiple different DBZ Uncut Remastered box sets. Toriyama shat on it himself, so I highly believe they're gonna ship out the Blu-Rays with that same level of quality. I would certainly hope not, at least.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
People are never happy. nikkas wanted a new Dragonball series for YEARS. We finally get one, and it's "nikka, this shyt is trash, Dragonball needs to die already. :camby:" It's been a running joke ever since the OG series aired that the pacing was terrible, the only reason why people are upset is for nostalgia reasons.

This is the first REAL Saga we've had in the series so far, the movie re-caps don't count, and the Universe 6 Tournament was like a precursor to much bigger -- it sets the stage, which is crucial for storytelling. We find out that there are 12 universes (used to be 18), there is an actual God above all that reigns supreme (King of All), Saiyans exist in Universe 6, there are Gods of Destruction in each universe (and most likely come with a 'Whis'-type mentor like Champa did)... So many things to look forward to. Never mind the fact that we're getting a Mutli-Universe Tournament coming up, and Gohan's getting back into shape. People need to have faith in the series, I think it's doing a great job.

And ironically yet unsurprisingly enough, people are hating on One Piece because the pacing takes too long, and Toei produces both of those series.

If the animation is terrible and they know it's bad, then I'm sure that they can eventually go back and re-do the episodes to a higher quality. That's kinda what they did for Kai, and for the multiple different DBZ Uncut Remastered box sets. Toriyama shat on it himself, so I highly believe they're gonna ship out the Blu-Rays with that same level of quality. I would certainly hope not, at least.

Yeah right. :heh:

He's probably "rewarding himself" for that workout he did last week right now :flabbynsick:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Yeah right. :heh:

He's probably "rewarding himself" for that workout he did last week right now :flabbynsick:

A man can dream. :mjcry:

Plus I mean, Gohan DID seem motivated after Piccolo sacrificed himself (again) for him, and the fact that he could barely handle going Super Saiyan... So I'm hoping that he really will get back to training again. :manny:

He's going to have to some day. Goku and Vegeta aren't going to be around forever. If he wants to keep his family safe, he's gonna need to start putting those reps in. :ufdup:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Dragon Ball Super Episode Titles 50 To 53 Revealed; Black Goku's Identity Will Be Known In July | Attack of the Fanboy

Black goku identity wont be revealed till july 24th i aint made as long as they keep the suspense, action and darkness:ehh:

And there we go, we're not going to really know much about anything for a bit, since that's exactly a month from now (give or take). 4 episodes including the last one is a good pace, and the episode they're talking about probably isn't even the climax of the saga either. So we've got something good here, it sounds. I'm excited.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
And there we go, we're not going to really know much about anything for a bit, since that's exactly a month from now (give or take). 4 episodes including the last one is a good pace, and the episode they're talking about probably isn't even the climax of the saga either. So we've got something good here, it sounds. I'm excited.
Exactly i feel his reveal will only be early to mid of this arc