Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nah dbz had sagas, and watching them felt like a literal epic, this shyt feels like an abridged retelling of a already etablished series. It took like 25 episode for the main villain to appear in the Buu Saga, took like 40 for Frieza too finally get off his ass from his floating chair, the tim from radiate death to the arrival of the siayans was like thirty episode, this series has none of that, everything is thrown on your face by the second episode, no subplots, no proper escalation ,no nothing
aint nobody tryna wait 40 fukking episodes for a fight

its easy for u to say that when toonami aired multiple episodes a week as opposed to waiting a week for 1 new episode, i'd rather them explain things for an episode or 2 and then get straight to the point rather than 2 months of build up/filler/dragging shyt on in the middle of a saga

plus it may be a reach but from what I see i'm not 100% convinced that black made his way to the present to fight yet, it looks like black is somewhat projecting himself through that ring and even the episode title is "message from the future"

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
episode was rushed again and dudes already seems to be fighting the villain by the third episode, no tension, no build up, the writers are rushing through this series to the point everything feels cheap and inconsequential
Stupid and bigot
Yeap. Man I really hate this series.
I'll say it again, I wish they would have let the manga cook for a year or two before making this anime. I'm not feeling dragon ball express.
and even more stupid and bigot.

Like seriously shut the fukk up.

First off Trunks only came back to his senses near the end of the episode. In the preview for this Goku was saying he wanted to fight him that ain't happen.
This preview for next week shows Black Goku appearing in their world however that shyt could be at the end of the episode leaving us for another cliffhanger. And you acting like Black Goku is the main vilain in that arc, we saw that other kai there are other gods of destructions you know about all that shyt. No you fukking don't you nincompoop
If you hate it so much don't fukking watch it im tired of your constant crying you privileged idiot.\

its easy for u to say that when toonami aired multiple episodes a week as opposed to waiting a week for 1 new episode, i'd rather them explain things for an episode or 2 and then get straight to the point rather than 2 months of build up/filler/dragging shyt on in the middle of a saga

plus it may be a reach but from what I see i'm not 100% convinced that black made his way to the present to fight yet, it looks like black is somewhat projecting himself through that ring and even the episode title is "message from the future"
Exactly these 2 idiots need to shut the fukk up like seriously man what the fukk fake ass dragonball bro he needs to stop his trolling or he's getting those hands of social justice to the face

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
man that was hype and hilarious:blessed:

i hope Goku and Trunks have a decent fight next week before Trunks comes to his senses.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

waiting is apart of the experience, you gotta allow things to bubble to get a proper pay off. fukk outta here with that shyt, nikkas already ruined rap music with their 10 second attention span, now nikkas wanna ruin dbz :camby:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
waiting is apart of the experience, you gotta allow things to bubble to get a proper pay off. fukk outta here with that shyt, nikkas already ruined rap music with their 10 second attention span, now nikkas wanna ruin dbz :camby:
If Super was the old DBZ format, we would be still at the Battle of Gods Saga and you'd be complaining that it's taking to long :mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This shyt has been running non stop except for like 2-3weeks. fukk they talking bout season. :heh:
If it was like months waiting for a new episode like the past I'd literally die
:childplease:. You trippin breh. I dont see what you are seeing. I see the build up and tension already. The arc seems to be much bigger than just Black Goku.

Besides I like this straight to the point style. Much better than the regular format of a DBZ episode.
I used to be opposed to the straight to the point kai style, til recently rewatching the android and cell saga the filler had me like:why:

Daps
nah dbz had sagas, and watching them felt like a literal epic, this shyt feels like an abridged retelling of a already etablished series. It took like 25 episode for the main villain to appear in the Buu Saga, took like 40 for Frieza too finally get off his ass from his floating chair, the tim from radiate death to the arrival of the siayans was like thirty episode, this series has none of that, everything is thrown on your face by the second episode, no subplots, no proper escalation ,no nothing
nikka always had his tail propped to the side too:mjlol:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I hate this waiting a week for a new episode shyt :shaq2:

This is why I usually wait until a show is in 3rd or 4th season before I jump in