Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Literally nothing about it makes sense. Explain yaself.

The only thing the "Black is goten" Theory has going for itself is Black's clothing.

How the hell can Goten become a Shadow entity?

How the hell can Goten NOT sense Trunks Ki?

I think you guys are putting too much stock in the shadow entity thing. Not saying you're wrong but there's a chance that's nothing.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
you actually believing that shyt. The nikka that gets hot at every baseless theory? :skip:
di-28ZQ_zpsgmnhxdtd.gif

I can't fron I was expecting an epic rant from my nikka @Spud34
"Youuuu dumb nikkas you're wrong!!!"
:russ::russ::whew:All love though brotha man :myman:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Timeline wise it is possible. Goku dies in December 766 and Goten is born in the later end of 767. :yeshrug:

Dragon Ball Timeline

Honestly I'll take an evil Goten storyline over Turles part. 2

Too much of a reach, he was born 9 months after the Cell Games/Saga. Trunks was basically Luke Skywalker of Saiyans at the point Gohan died. If Goten was there he would of been mentioned by Gohan at some point. Trunks saving Goku's timeline with the medicine is the reason Goten was born. That's why Kid Trunks and Goten are so close because of that symbolism. Now the agruement that Chi-Chi was pregnant with Goten while Goku was sick with the heart condition would only make sense if he was in The Future Trunks Story but he was not. So then Chi-Chi would of sent him to a different planet and not tell Gohan? It just brings up to many questions. Again I'm not ruling out anything but I can't get with this theory though it would be a nice twist that he has to fight Goten in the future. But it just messes up the timeline and they will have to jump through hoops to explain how he was even alive when Gohan never mentioned him in the future. .

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You dumb nikas saying it's Goten, Goku died before the androids, remember? Goten was conceived all the way into the Cell Saga. How goku gonna impregnate chichi from the grave 3 years in the future?

That's something they can easily explain. What they can't explain is how Gohan never mentioned Goten to Trunks.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Too much of a reach, he was born 9 months after the Cell Games/Saga. Trunks was basically Luke Skywalker of Saiyans at the point Gohan died. If Goten was there he would of been mentioned by Gohan at some point. Trunks saving Goku's timeline with the medicine is the reason Goten was born. Now the agruement that Chi-Chi was pregnant with Goten while Goku was sick with the heart condition would only make sense if he was in The Future Trunks Story but he was not. So then Chi-Chi would of sent him to a different planet and not tell Gohan? It just brings up to many questions. Again I'm not ruling out anything but I can't get with this theory though it would be a nice twist that he has to fight Goten in the future. But it just messes up the timeline and they will have to jump through hoops to explain how he was even alive when Gohan never mentioned him in the future. .

:russ::russ::russ: Continuity

Nah but I get what saying breh, I was just posting proof it may be possible. Considering Tori-Yams oh yea I forgot about logic you never know. Whatever happens i hope there is a solid storyline behind this.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Too much of a reach, he was born 9 months after the Cell Games/Saga. Trunks was basically Luke Skywalker of Saiyans at the point Gohan died. If Goten was there he would of been mentioned by Gohan at some point. Trunks saving Goku's timeline with the medicine is the reason Goten was born. Now the agruement that Chi-Chi was pregnant with Goten while Goku was sick with the heart condition would only make sense if he was in The Future Trunks Story but he was not. So then Chi-Chi would of sent him to a different planet and not tell Gohan? It just brings up to many questions. Again I'm not ruling out anything but I can't get with this theory though it would be a nice twist that he has to fight Goten in the future. But it just messes up the timeline and they will have to jump through hoops to explain how he was even alive when Gohan never mentioned him in the future. .

:russ::russ::russ: Continuity

Nah but I get what saying breh, I was just posting proof it may be possible. Considering Tori-Yams oh yea I forgot about logic you never know. Whatever happens i hope there is a solid storyline behind this.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all dumb ass nikkas saying what makes sense and what doesn't, Dbs has already created its own timelines. Barely anything has made sense if we're using dbz as a reference point of the show...for example; frieza being in 2 completely different hells :russ: but "Goten is too farfetched....he wasn't born...blah, blah" but in the same sentence you say the mother fukkers comes from universe 6?? :francis: fukk up b

Last edited: