LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Also note on the intro
13432274_1110020319036870_7319940447170950813_n.jpg

why would they implicated trunks and goten in this shot without any context? ...i swear this dude will be goten, look how much younger he looks compared to goku.

Either way i have a feeling we're going to be seeing alot more Goten/Trunks/Gotenks. I think its time they had their own arc

:ohhh:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Y'all dumb ass nikkas saying what makes sense and what doesn't, Dbs has already created its own timelines. Barely anything has made sense if we're using dbz as a reference point of the show...for example; frieza being in 2 completely different hells :russ: but "Goten is too farfetched....he wasn't born...blah, blah" but in the same sentence you say the mother fukkers comes from universe 6?? :francis: fukk up b
It wasn't canon in the series

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Hmm...what if it is Goten, but he isn't evil but possessed by an evil entity? I think that is why Trunks is having a hard time fighting against him as Goten (not sure if its him) is being possessed.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ::russ::russ: Continuity

Nah but I get what saying breh, I was just posting proof it may be possible. Considering Tori-Yams oh yea I forgot about logic you never know. Whatever happens i hope there is a solid storyline behind this.

Also note on the intro
13432274_1110020319036870_7319940447170950813_n.jpg

why would they implicated trunks and goten in this shot without any context? ...i swear this dude will be goten, look how much younger he looks compared to goku.

Either way i have a feeling we're going to be seeing alot more Goten/Trunks/Gotenks. I think its time they had their own arc

I can't lie, this was a good observation and catch on the intro. It could just be some anime sh!t but it is ironic that Kid Trunks, Kid Goten and Kid Mia are all in the shot. Look there's a piece of me saying (Wow, that would be an unbelieveable twist that Goten grows up to be evil in Trunks timeline). I'm not saying they can't figure out how to explain it. I just think there's to many hoops to jump through. Yes Toriyama has messed up some of the conunitity but overall it's a consistant canon (Sans Power Levels, lol). I watched the Trunk Story again before watching Episode 47 and Gohan clearly tells Trunks that everyone is dead accept them. If Goten was born after Goku died of the heart disease than Gohan and ChiChi most definitely would of raised him so Gohan would be aware of him. A possible explaination would be that Chi-Chi sent him to another planet to protect him from the andriods but then who watched over him?

If Chi-Chi did that for Goten then why didn't Bulma do that for Trunks? Also in the movie Chi-Chi tells Gohan he's all she has left and even picked up a family photo of Her, Goku and Gohan. It's just so many questions. Also if you want my honest opinion, I just can't imagine Goten being an evil person, everything about him is pure. Again watching The Trunks Story it really was on some Star Wars A New Hope shi!t, Luke Skywalker/Trunks and Obi Wan/Gohan. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Also Goten is in the Super plot-line already, do they need to show a future counterpart of him? I like the idea that Black is basically Turles. A Goku Saiyan without hitting his head. The earring only accents his God-like Powers.

This part of the intro and the clothing is the only reason I'm even entertaining this theory. I also agree that he looks like a younger Goku from the early Freeza Saga era. Based on everything in Super thus far, GT's timeline hasn't been affected overall (outside of Super Saiyan 4 not being the strongest form with the introduction of God/Blue Level). This isn't Trunks from GT even though he has a scaf but the one from the Andriods Future. Overall I still think it's a long shot. I'm in the Alternate Universe/Dimention version of Goku. I also think he is a Saiyan even though he said to Trunks, "This is your last breathe Saiyan". People are saying he can't be a Saiyan cause he said that. I'm not sure, he could of just been acknowledging he knew what Trunks was.

dragon-ball-super.jpg

GT_goten_and_trunks.jpg

9ac25ce9ed8d55ba75d66e198078f1ca.jpg

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
if it's Goku, they'd just do a color pallet swap....that's not a color pallet swap

...it's so much more compelling to have Goten and Trunks best friends in one timeline and mortal enemies in another...

I'm pumped to see how this plays out