Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wtf yo........... I really thought the whole "Black is Goten" was dumb.

But god damn...........

Dude thats Goten............................. :damn:

Daps
No one is saying it being Goten wouldn't be goat. What we trying to say is How?

How could Goten exist in Future trunks timeline?

AT messed up years ago, you can't change the past and not have it effect the future. When future trunks got back from the cell saga, Goku, Vegeta and co shoulda been there waiting for him.

how?

Of Course Black Goku looks different from Goku, they had to make the distinction between good and evil

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I honestly want it to be Goten, if they can find the perfect way to explain it
Goten has been Yamcha status in DBZ, and Trunks has been carrying him all throughout the Buu saga
I wouldnt mind giving his character some new life

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No one is saying it being Goten wouldn't be goat. What we trying to say is How?

How could Goten exist in Future trunks timeline?

AT messed up years ago, you can't change the past and not have it effect the future. When future trunks got back from the cell saga, Goku, Vegeta and co shoulda been there waiting for him.

how?

Of Course Black Goku looks different from Goku, they had to make the distinction between good and evil
How could Goku exist, Goku died from natural causes that should be the end of his chapter in the future timeline , it simply would make more sense and be easier to explain with black being goten

Daps
How could Goku exist, Goku died from natural causes that should be the end of his chapter in the future timeline , it simply would make more sense and be easier to explain with black being goten

:dwillhuh: Do you know how dumb you sound right now?

Gokuy died, that's the end of him, yet his son that he was never able to have is somehow alive and kicking :upsetfavre:

You realize if Goku doesn't exist, Goten doesn't either...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dwillhuh: Do you know how dumb you sound right now?

Gokuy died, that's the end of him, yet his son that he was never able to have is somehow alive and kicking :upsetfavre:

You realize if Goku doesn't exist, Goten doesn't either...
Chi Chi could got pregnant and died with a alive goten fetus in her belly, with goten being conceived before or after Goku heart virus, being that baby trunks was around during the android saga, the goten scenario is plausible:stopitslime:

Matter of fact I like super but it may be bushes status if Goku is black, Goku this Goku that, Goku can suck my dikk:pacspit:

Daps
Chi Chi could got pregnant and died with a alive goten fetus in her belly, with goten being conceived before or after Goku heart virus, being that baby trunks was around during the android saga, the goten scenario is plausible:stopitslime:

Matter of fact I like super but it may be bushes status if Goku is black, Goku this Goku that, Goku can suck my dikk:pacspit:

Like Gohan wasn't alive until trunks was well into his teens:francis:

Like Gohan wouldn't have trained Gotens along with Trunks

Be dumb brehs

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like Gohan wasn't alive until trunks was well into his teens:francis:

Like Gohan wouldn't have trained Gotens along with Trunks

Be dumb brehs
Being that Chi Chi died while possibly conceived with goten he could have conceived in other world and raised by kais...

Do some explaining on Goku in trunks timeline:camby: