Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Omg this have to be the Weakest shyt since madra got killed. So you telling me trunk just stand on the sideline and watch both of his love ones get killed

:snoop:they trying kill db legacy with mediocracy
so u wanted him to foolishly power up and fight black out of anger even tho he knows he'll die and all hope for the world will be lost?:beli:
godfather trunks is strategic and uses his head unlike his father who only goes off of pride:mjpls:
he gonna come back glo'd up with vegeta and goku and body him.. he not gonna just let the shyt slide but it was nothing he could do to avenge bulmas death at that moment

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And yet somehow Goku will find a way to match his strengh like he always does:beli:
I think since battle of gods, the end goal has been for Goku and Vegeta to work together in harmony. I don't think they would end them becoming that strong, but something along the lines of beating a really strong "black" opponent or even Beerus himself sounds more realistic

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
so u wanted him to foolishly power up and fight black out of anger even tho he knows he'll die and all hope for the world will be lost?:beli:
godfather trunks is strategic and uses his head unlike his father:mjpls:
Another thing thrown in the bushes, how did he not get a rage powerup watching bulma die like that. Should've at least been pushed to SS2

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
godfather trunks is strategic and uses his head unlike his father who only goes off of pride:mjpls:
he gonna come back glo'd up with vegeta and goku and body him.. he not gonna just let the shyt slide but it was nothing he could do to avenge bulmas death at that moment
What? He didn't need to fight "black" goku, all he had to do is power up and fly his mom/his girlfriend out that shyt

:what:this is not bleach, when sense is thrown out the window just to move the plot....or maybe it is with super written by someone that's not the author of the original Dragon Ball

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
What? He didn't need to fight "black" goku, all he had to do is power up and fly his mom/his girlfriend out that shyt

:what:this is not bleach, when sense is thrown out the window just to move the plot....or maybe it is with super written by someone that's not the author of the original Dragon Ball
maybe he cant escape black by simply flying away cuz he'll get caught:what:
and lets disregard akira toriyama himself announcing this arc before it aired:what:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Breh, Blakck has teleportation abilities just like the real Goku, he can pretty instantly move to where ever he sense Trunks' ki at. nikka would've got hawked down.

There's no way he could've saved them and got the time travel juice to Capsule Corp. Impossible.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
gokublackoeumj.gif
OegumJZ.gif

Not the villain we deserve, but the villain we need. :demonic:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: Future Goten??!

Lets completely forget GT, its not canon nor does have any influence to DBS.

With that said, its the only reasonable conclusion i can make because its not know exactly when Goten was conceived but it was before the cell games and during the Trunks story special, chi-chi and the ox-king were still alive and likely to still be alive being so far removed from civilization.

Im thinking he was kidnapped and brainwashed because he's always looked like Goku. He would not know he is a saiyan himself or was intentionally not told he was.
Just look at his clothes style, even the and his stature ...he looks to be around the same age as Trunks now that we seen him in his entirety.
gokublackoeumj.gif

So this would be a genius way of having a story arc including future trunks/goten and past trunks/goten. Toriyama the gawd :ahh: mark my words brehs. Just think about it, Goten has not had any significance to Dragon Ball outside of fusing with Trunks to become Gotenks.

Goku goes to fight him and only to find out it is his son

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Exactly. Li'l dude is omnipotent. He doesn't need physical strength.
Yea that dude is some type of reality warper. Beerus and Champa were shaking in the boots and Whis was calm because he already knew Omni king ain't nothing to fukk with:wow:. That Omni dude is probably aware of all the universe drama with Black Goku and gives no fukks. :sadcam:I do think Goku and Vegeta will fuse at least once in this arc especially with the potara rings getting emphasis.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:krs: Future Goten??!

Lets completely forget GT, its not canon nor does have any influence to DBS.

With that said, its the only reasonable conclusion i can make because its not know exactly when Goten was conceived but it was before the cell games and during the Trunks story special, chi-chi and her and the ox-king were still alive and likely to still be alive being so far removed from civilization.

Im thinking he was kidnapped and brainwashed because he's always looked like Goku. He would not know he is a saiyan himself or was intentionally not told he was.
Just look at his clothes style, even the and his stature ...he looks to be around the same age as Trunks now that we seen him in his entirety.
gokublackoeumj.gif

So this would be a genius way of having a story arc including future trunks/goten and past trunks/goten. Toriyama the gawd :ahh: mark my words brehs.

Nah, there is no Goten in Trunks' timeline. It's not really debatable.

Goku died of his heart virus a while before Goten would've even been conceived. And if Gohan had a brother in that timeline I'm sure it would've been mentioned. Most likely that evil Kai in the intro somehow got a hold of Goku's body in Trunks' timeline.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Breh, Blakck has teleportation abilities just like the real Goku, he can pretty instantly move to where ever he sense Trunks' ki at. nikka would've got hawked down.

There's no way he could've saved them and got the time travel juice to Capsule Corp. Impossible.
so trunk dont know teleportation, all these years he cant put up some fight

so you telling me future trunks went out like some coward

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there is no Goten in Trunks' timeline. It's not really debatable.

Goku died of his heart virus a while before Goten would've even been conceived. And if Gohan had a brother in that timeline I'm sure it would've been mentioned. Most likely that evil Kai in the intro somehow got a hold of Goku's body in Trunks' timeline.

You can't say that for certain, remember trunks could created a alternate timeline because he was not supposed to kill frieza, that could have completely changed the timing of when Goten was conceived. Trunks even said that himself that he could have changed the future for no reason.