Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
that preview:damn:

the tone of super is about to get dark like dbz:wow:

I feel bad for my goat character he doesnt deserve this:mjcry:

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: this exactly what i eas hoping for, that dark hopeless vibe for future trunks world. Like someone said hope they spend couple episodes in his timeline shyt looks grim :whew:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I need an explanation for Trunks hair color...he better be super saiyan god or something cause that shyt should be purple ..

the only explanation they could use is, Bulma's family hair changes color as they get older. That's the only thing I could come up with.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
now that I think about it mai being young in trunks timeline could make total sense now:ohhh:
they never explained exactly when the wish for the pilaf gang to be young again was made and they appeared in bog/super already young, for all we know it couldve been made right before the androids came in both timelines and the dragon couldve turned them to babies when trunks was a baby

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

:lupe:
Demigra was wack tho... would they really make a videogame villian canon?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
FUTURE trunks is back!!!! :blessed: hopefully after they defeat black goku he stays just a bit longer, pick up some of that new shyt goku and vegeta been learning... Gohan is wack now...:heh:

Hopefully, two things happen during this arc.. Future Trunks should get SSB and Gohan and Trunks should fuse.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Good episode

Did we just see Goku take affirmative action :gladbron:

Monako :mjlol: