Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm having trouble understanding this :yeshrug:

assuming it's saying trunks loses fight with black Bulma makes time machine but only has enough for 1 way and then black appears again before trunks leaves with machine

Gonna take he kills Bulma is my assumption

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The new arc sounds dope, but they might be trying to throw us off with the fusion idea. Just cuz the earring is there, doesn't have to mean dude is a fused being. The Kai's were rocking both earrings and weren't fused either.

And if that is Mai, wonder how she got so young. Unless that's Mai's daughter or something.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think they are going to introduce Demigra and Goku is gonna get controlled by him. Or that is just a Goku from another universe that turned out to be evil. :jbhmm:

Or the demon realm has been set open :patrice:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The new arc sounds dope, but they might be trying to throw us off with the fusion idea. Just cuz the earring is there, doesn't have to mean dude is a fused being. The Kai's were rocking both earrings and weren't fused either.

And if that is Mai, wonder how she got so young. Unless that's Mai's daughter or something.

Who said anything about fusion?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that preview:damn:

the tone of super is about to get dark like dbz:wow:

I feel bad for my goat character he doesnt deserve this:mjcry:

Looking like Bulma dies like I thought I'm assuming and maybe black goku is goku possessed instead cuz that looks like a spirit