Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reading he is demigra fused from xenoverse
Somehow goku got brought back to life they think by kaishin did in buu saga
Cuz goku is dead
And it's suppose to be same trunks from previous Dbz too
Looks like it's Mai not pan too me
Gohan never would of had chance to meet videl in trunks future with androids killing people

maxresdefault.jpg

:lupe:

That's what I put earlier

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
13327396_874260712719897_1641038071759550195_n-321x428.jpg

It's lit boys!:whoo:

They can say it's Pandering or Nostaliga but seeing this is game changing. The Future Trunks Arc is agrueable one of the best written sagas in Dragon Ball History. After 20 years, I thought I would never see him come back again. Nothing against Kid Trunks but his future Counterpart is on a whole nother level. Can't Wait. Also I called it pages ago, "Black Goku" is basically like Taresu/Turles. Look identical to Goku. I like that Goku will have to fight a very strong evil version of himself. Someone mentioned Jet's Li's "The One" (Dope flick by the way, it's the 15th anniversary of the film this year) with Black Goku possibly jumping timelines.

That would be dope but I acutally think He's Goku's counterpart on Trunks Future timeline. Remember the whole mutiple universe thing extends to Trunks timeline aswell. But the fusion earring really throws an interesting clue as this Black Goku might actually be a fusion of another saiyan counterpart. I hope all the Z Fighters will have to battle Black Goku even Gohan. LOL @ Mai rolling on Trunks team in the future, that's a nice twist for the character. Here's the image without writing on it:

(Battle of the Gods Foreshadows Future Trunks and Future Mai alternate timeline relationship)

Trunks gonna pop up on Goku and Vegeta like Marty did to Doc on "Back To the Future"

Trunks: "No Goku and Dad, I'm Back, From the Future"

tumblr_nikci6PaPJ1qdykb6o1_500.gif

4957ff99d55b19347700a07d9dd3b911.jpg

:ohhh::blessed:

Future Trunks Possibly Turning God Form

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
More info:

. The new arc will debut in the show's 47th episode on June 12. The episode is titled "SOS From the Future! A New Black Enemy Reveals Himself!" The episode's plot will start in the future when Earth is free from the Androids' domination. A man named "Black" suddenly appears, and Trunks tries to defend himself. He is no match, even in his Super Saiyan form. Bulma is resolved to make a time machine and ask for help from Goku and Vegeta from the past, but after half a year, she only accumulated enough fuel for the time machine to make a one-way trip. Then, Black appears again before Bulma and Trunks.

Toriyama previously teased in a comment that the new enemy will be called "Goku Black." He also teased that the arc will involve both the Gods of Destruction and the Supreme Kai

Dragon Ball Super Teases 'Future Trunks Arc' With Story Intro, New Visual

peppe

Superstar
Daps
can't believe this is happening :mjcry: greatness to have my childhood show back again every week. They are even bringing the earrings back again :wow: If there is one thing please do gohan justice and at least give him a new power level.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
im gonna stan for him regardless but I really hope godfather trunks has purple hair in the anime:noah:

I wonder how theyll explain how mai got so young in his timeline, it should be funny seeing the interactions between them and their main timeline counterparts

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Didn't Toriyama say he made ssb cuz the villain would have white

Wouldn't that mean black goku be ssw basically :lupe:

Like evil or dark God ki causing it too be white hair for super sayian God :lupe: